Lots done as of late to my 2006.

Made several changes to my ‘06 over the last few months

General Information

I made a bunch of changes to my ‘06 since last time I posted. Went back to stock wheel base(removed the extensions. Installed a Brembo brake master with ‘04-‘06 R1 calipers. Stainless braided lines front and rear. Arashi Wave rotors front and rear. EBC HH pads front and rear. Removed the passenger grab bar/trimmed solo hump. Replaced it with a “Carbon look” solo hump and storage mod. Swapped out the steel subframe for a ‘99 aluminum version. While this was all going on the AGM battery I had died, so I installed an Anti-Gravity Lithium battery which is super light. Also have a Evo shift kit here waiting to be installed.

I took it back to Johnny Cheese for fresh dyno tuning aswell. With the HMF Big Bird and BMC street filter installed I made 166/94 at the wheel. The motor is stock otherwise with 27k miles, so I was real happy with those numbers.

Now I’ve just been getting used to riding it at SWB as I’d never ridden it without the 8” over extensions. But it’s a lot more fun to ride at stock wheel base, and corners so much nicer.
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 10,214

Comments

Looking great! I want to upgrade my brakes as well. Only did the pads and lines. Definitely not enough......

Item information

Added by
Ratlin’busa
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Gen 1 1999 - 2007

More from Ratlin’busa

• My 2006
    My 2006. I’m gonna call this one done. It’s come a long way since I got it.
  • My 2006
    My first hayabusa

Share this item

Back