My 2006

My 2006. I’m gonna call this one done. It’s come a long way since I got it.

General Information

Lots done to it. ECU flash and Dyno tune by Johnny Cheese. R1 wheel swap. R1 4-pot mono-block radial front caliper and Brembo brake master cylinder. HH pads and stainless lines. Tiger Racing LSR fender, Chain Guard and undertail. 4-8” extensions set to 6”. 16/42 Vortex steel sprockets. EK ZVX3 chain. Bridgestone S22 tires- 120/70 front, 200/55 rear. Lowered 1.5” front and 2” rear. OG 220mph cluster. Vortex Clip-on bar setup with shorty levers. Muzzy fan w/ smart moto bypass switch. HMF High mounts with Black Widow header. Montgomery Carbon fiber headlight insert. Smoked tail light lens and led bulbs. Speedo healer and gear indicator. Tom Pro case saver. BMC filter. Cut seat. Probly some more I’m forgetting.

8CE686C4-C94B-41AE-B3A8-DC7B98962AF1.jpeg

4A836A2B-2AFD-49A8-B82F-DA8E06E44F4C.jpeg

Comments

I had the HMF dual high exit pipes on mine for several years... until I felt they were too loud... and a lot of vibration, although I loved the look. Went with the Yosh 4:1. The HMF got me 2 hp more (171) than the Yosh (169) rear wheel, but I also chopped about 12 lbs off with the Yosh. (Which is mounted under the engine... the HMF was only manifold and tail frame.) I'd post a picture but I don't have a website/url. Frustrating here...?

I had the HMF dual high exit pipes on mine for several years... until I felt they were too loud... and a lot of vibration, although I loved the look. Went with the Yosh 4:1. The HMF got me 2 hp more (171) than the Yosh (169) rear wheel, but I also chopped about 12 lbs off with the Yosh. (Which is mounted under the engine... the HMF was only manifold and tail frame.) I'd post a picture but I don't have a website/url. Frustrating here...?
Yeah, I love them but switched to an HMF Big Bird 4-1. If you thought the dual Highs were loud, this big bird is on another level but sounds awesome.

Item information

Added by
Ratlin’busa
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Gen 1 1999 - 2007

More from Ratlin’busa

Share this item

Back