You havent been dreaming - they are handing out more tickets

saw it on the news this morning. no more cushion. they're pulling for speed limit +1.

saw it on the news this morning. no more cushion. they're pulling for speed limit +1.

If they pull you over for +1, take it to court....the radar guns MOST departments use have a tolerance of 3 or 4 mph. Your lawyer would need to get the model of the radar gun plus its calibration record.

Last edited:
Brother you have no idea, I live in a lake community, My house sits just outside the Marina gates, the speed limit is 25mph, in the last month I have seen more police sitting in the blind spots than I have ever seen.

Last weekend I think they were trying to break a record.

Is there such a thing as a citizen's arrest? If so we all need to get together and start making the popo wright their own tickets. I have the pass me all the time when i am running the speed limit with no lights or anything on. Some of these guys have a god complex once they put their badge on. It's not so much the ticket that gets me. Its all the after affect of insurance and things that i hate. Any suggestions on what we as a group could do about any of this? Their is always power in numbers. JMO

I actually got a ticket for 80 in a 75 on I-80 late one night coming back from Nevada. Lonely stretch of highway, no-one else for miles with the exception of an HP in the center median. Didn't think it was worth fighting...still on my insurance and has cost me a lot more than the $88 fine in premium increases. And yes, I was only doing 80!

The cops and state people will only say they are doing this because of to many accidents caused by the speeding.

rules.jpeg

ahem... don't we ride the fastest bikes in the world for a reason?!:poke:

gun and run boys!! I'm at 11 getaways and counting:laugh:

and "only" 1 close call with an unfamiliar exit ramp

Back