For those folks that bought raffle tickets

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Jin has shipped me the drawing he did for us of the Busa.It looks very cool in person.

Just wanted to let you folks know that as soon as The Captain gets my message,he'll draw a winning ticket and I will ship the same day.

Should not be more than a week or so before the art ends up in the hands of the lucky winner.

Thank you again to all that helped the board out by purchasing tickets,and a big thanks to Jin for the fine work.

Rubb.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147278762 -->

2.JPG

That's going to be a very well travelled drawing.... again, it gets up on my livin room Wall...........
tounge.gif

Seriously............... Thats one real cool piece of work.. and some lucky member is going to get it..........
cool.gif

Thanks RSD, Capt, & Jin......... I guess I could loan it to Dave so he can hang it up!
smile.gif

thanks to everyone who got the tickets, thanks RSD and Cap.
It was RSD's idea from the beginning
smile.gif

Now I wanna know who actually gets the drawing
smile.gif
. By the way, Im not sure if I mentioned it before, but its my 1st original drawing to travel that far, and its also my 1st bike drawing in that (big) size. It's just the beginning
smile.gif

thanks!

Jin

<!--EDIT|SieG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147350588 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

I'll be sure to take some pics of it up on the wall so that you may all print it and have a copy yourself
laugh.gif

Back