First ultrasound!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! Went for another baby doc visit today and got the first ultrasound! Nothing I've done or seen in my entire life holds a candle to seeing that tiny little baby... MY tiny little baby for the first time! I was so excited I could barely contain myself. I giggled like a child as I sat there watching it move around. It brought tears of amazement and joy to my eyes.

It was very active. Seemed like it's arms barely ever stopped for the few minutes we watched it. We could also see it's tiny heart just pumping away! Couldn't tell the sex yet of course (10 weeks and 5 days according to the doc) so we'll have to wait a few more weeks to know. I really wanted a boy initially but after seeing it on the monitor today I honestly don't care. I instantly fell in love with it and it's sex makes no difference. It's MY BABY!!!

Anyway, ya'll know I'm gonna share pics when I have 'em so here ya go. Little BT!!!

My favorite. Shows it raising it's little arms. I don't think I've ever seen an ultrasound this clear. Brings tears of joy to my eyes every single time I look at it!

07-01-09-112121_2007012.jpg

A couple more...

07-01-09-112121_2007011.jpg

07-01-09-112121_2007010.jpg

Dude, I'm impressed! I hope you don't mind me pointing out that in that first one, it looks like it has its thumbs in its ears and is shouting, "Neener, neener, neener!"

If I were you, I'd be VERY afraid!

biggrin.gif

Seriously, congrats to all 2.35 of you.
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 09 2007,18:24) Dude, I'm impressed! I hope you don't mind me pointing out that in that first one, it looks like it has its thumbs in its ears and is shouting, "Neener, neener, neener!"

If I were you, I'd be VERY afraid!

biggrin.gif

Seriously, congrats to all 2.35 of you.
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Yeah, some guys from work said the same thing about the neener neener neener thing!
laugh.gif
Gonna have my hands full with this one. They say we pay for our raising when we have kids. Looks like I'm paying full retail!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, that first pic he looks like the sidekick guy from Space Ghost....

Cute!

Congtrats!

I remember the first time I saw my baby girl with the ultra sound and it bought tears to my eyes now she is 6 and I wish i could go back to the ultra sound she is such a handful!
Congrats, and good luck to all 3 of you!

Chris - that is awesome! Congratz to you and the Mrs. Wow. When you go for a life change, you go big!

Way to go Chris! Those are some clear ultrasound pics. I know the feelings you described well. I'm excited for you.

lurk.gif
Only been here a short time, Best Pics I've seen. Congrats, and best wishes. You are about to find out the true meaning of love.

Congrats to you and your wife. You will not believe the love that you will have for this child, nothing like it. The first pic to me looks like its in a ridding position, with its hands on the handlebars going for a ride.
smile.gif
Believe me, no matter if it is a boy or girl, you will not care either way. Here is a pic of me and my baby, my how time flys. Once again, CONGRATS to you and your wife.

Tim

Busabashapril06_078_35_.JPG

Back