Need New Windscreen

The double bubbles perform so similar that it boils down to which one looks best ? for my bike its the ZG. the sport touring has bad lines imo and distracts from the looks.it does however give good protection if you can get past the look.

Florida_colorado_2005_003a.JPG

(06BUSA @ Jan. 01 2007,15:41) I cant find Red Chrome windscreen for the busa. Anyone?
try sportech, they have many colored chrome windscreens. I had the chrome v-flow i believe which is the DB see-thru version. I really liked it and never had a problem out of it.

IM000005_2.JPG

I have a ZG DB on the way. I'll post up the story for that decision when it arrives.

Thanks for all of the input. It may come in handy if I don't like the ZG after living with it for a while.

Shibumi to answer your question SUZUKI D.B not available in CANADA. So my dealer had to buy it from SUZUKI dealer from USA. My cost was $134.CANADIAN FUNDS.
sad.gif

2006_1224Image0015.JPG

i have all 4 zg screens in clear,heres my take on each of them

sport touring- bought one a few years ago,thought it would be nice for cold weather,this screen was a huge dissapointment,the buffiting was awful,there is a thick layer of dust on it somewhere

stock replacement-great optics and aeros,but your tuck better be good,if i didnt have a power adder,i would use this screen more,can't put my nose on the tripple,so to speak,this screen keeps you higher up,and back,making the bike more wheely prone on the bottle

double bubble-cuts a nice hole at speed and in general is a very nice screen,but again you can't climb up on it,without bashing your helmet into the screen,the more spray i started using the worse it got

drag cut-this is a cut back version of the double bubble,and what is on my bike right now,you can get as far forward and as low as possible,and the screen is not a limiting factor,a little more air then the db at speed but not bad at all,i like this screen alot

Back