What windscreen to get?

Anyone have experience with the ZG Sport-Touring screen?  I almost bought that one, but hesitated and got the Double Bubble, because everybody else got one.  I probably should have purchased the Sport-Touring model as I really prefer no wind in my face while riding...
I just got ZG sport touring and I like it alot. Much better than stock and I do a lot of long trips so I wanted to go with the extra wind protection.

I have the standard sportech chrome.I saw a busa about a month ago with the one your showing crome V-Flow it looked awesome.I would have gotten that one but wasn't available when I got mines.

here's few of the zero grav sr series. Great fit. Great quality. My friend has a puig on his 03' 1K and it also looks good.

006reduced.JPG

PowerBronze DB..................only because everyone else seems to have the ZGDB!!!! They look similiar, but didn't want to be like everyone else!!!!
smile.gif

I have the Power Bronze Airflow with Iridium Finish. It is like looking through a tinted shield and has a chrome like look. Mine is rainbow though but, they do come in different colors. The shield is very thick and needs no tape on the edge.

Screamin__Tiki__4_.JPG

Zero Gravity is high Quality stuff, Thinner than stock yeah, but the optical clarity is awesome. The thickness of a screen is not an indication of quality, it's an indication of manufactering techniques. Most every screen out there is going to work though, that iridium is cool, DR1300 we all ready covered the Orange bro, and Puig is supposed to be good stuff. I like my Zero G Double and Raider seems to be enjoying it on his bike. Right now I am running a Shaved screen I did myself... For them Warm Florida Summers I wanted a convertible...
smile.gif

STAGE_II_Windscreen01_copy.jpg

Just a chopped Factory screen... For that extra bit of Air... and you bet I can see my gauges...

STAGE_II_Windscreen23_copy.jpg

The Powerbronze with the iridium finish has crappy optical clarity. You can see through it but, it is not like a non-iridium screen. I love the look but, it is not as functional as I like. It does kick the wind up and over and looks kick azz!

For Sale: I have a zero gravity/ lockheard phillips stock height dark smoke sheild, looks great!!

But for me, its to low I can see the tops of the guages, or the turn signal lights.

Would like to replace it with a Dark Smoke Double Bubble

P.S. I think the sport touring would work better, but I don't like the look of it, and I don't ride that much

I have both the ZG DB and the ZG ST. I like them both the ST does get all the wind off you chest so its good for longer rides but people will point and laugh at you Goldwing windscreen. The DB looks good and gets most of the air over you.
I had an iridium screen I think it was an air flow brand the coating SUCKED and the fit was worse.

Back