What windscreen to get?

Lyrikz

Registered
Are there any brands of screens that are better then the other... I wanted to get a chrome windscreen and was thinking of this one right here.

Windscreen

post up some pics of your new windscreens

I Have a Puig from capefear.com love it....works really well...check it out...
beerchug.gif

1_star_Puig_sreen_005.jpg

Everyone on the board swears by Zero Gravity Double Bubble. I was looking at the sportech chrome also, and nobody had anything good to say about it. So I went with the majority also and ordered the double bubble, should get it in Thurs. and will post pics when it is on.

I don't swear by 0 gravity....Puig all the way quality a lot better...

DR1300R I was just referring to the majority of the board. I was not saying everyone. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.
wink.gif

I must add that your puig on your bike does look good.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|pipefighter248
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085503816 -->

Zero Gravity Double Bubble is great, if you can find a chrome one in the same shape then you are good to go I would imagine. With all of them be sure to put some electrical top on the edges to make sure you get a tight fit so there are no rattles.

i am not satisfied with ZG DB.
maybe it has to do with my high (5'7")
but now instead of having the airflow hiting me on my upper body,
it only hits at my helment level which creates turbulance aaround my helmet, and noise.
It makes it easier to tuck in the air bubble.

the chrome you can't see through.... just a thought.

also a DB regardless of the manufacturer is the way to go.
tounge.gif

Anyone have experience with the ZG Sport-Touring screen? I almost bought that one, but hesitated and got the Double Bubble, because everybody else got one. I probably should have purchased the Sport-Touring model as I really prefer no wind in my face while riding...

<!--EDIT|poops
Reason for Edit: "sp"|1085531821 -->

I definitely like the double bubble model. I have the Zero Gravity one. Opens the dash up like hell!

I had the zg st screen and now am using zgdb.The db seems to work just as well in fact with the st the way the wind came over seemed to cause a backdraft effect. I'm happier with dg and it looks loads better

DR1300R I was just referring to the majority of the board. I was not saying everyone. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.
wink.gif

I must add that your puig on your bike does look good.  
super.gif
No ruffled feathers here..should have used some smiles I guess...Also no rattles on the Puig and it also opened up the dash, can see the gauges and also going to mount a fuzzbuster on it...I'm 6' and get alittle turbulance at speeds well above the limit...
beerchug.gif

Back