Marble mod & idle?

fast1200gp

Registered
Did the marble mod on my 06 limited it seems the idle has went down under 1000rpm,,looks to be around 850 900 rpm,,bike has bling 22's is this normal? should i take marble out and see if it goes back up or just raise idle?

Thanks

I dont have your answer, but let me know if you like the mod. I have an 06 with the blings and I have contemplated the marble mod. Let me know if you can tell a difference.

Right here boys. Just felt like throwing a pic up:)

BackExhaust__Small_.jpg

thanks for the replies...i love the sound of the blings,it doesnt back fire at all,,,the hardest part of this mod was finding a marble,,,i just put a zip tie under marble just incase ,,i will raise the idle and check it out,the marble mod honestly took 10 mins,,,havent really had any ride time with the mod,,,,what do u guys think about putting K&N filter?,,worth it or waste,,,what to expect?

CorrodedAlien ....i had bike idling before i did marble mod it was at around 1100rpm,,did only marble mod and it went down to around 900,,,not sure why but thats what happened...any ideas?,,,

Question related to this exact topic. I have an 06 Black Busa. Maybe 300 miles on her. She ran great and idled perfectly until I put on the Bling 22s. Now once the bike is warm the idle bounces around. Up and down over 200-400 RPM. If I have the RPM set at 1000 or 1100 or 1200 it doesn't matter. The bike even surges when riding at a constant speed. No backfires at all, other than the idle bouncing now it runs great. Any ideas??

Back