Whoever thought of the Marble Mod rocks!

This is a $10,000 motorcycle ladies and gentlemen, don't be a cheap ass and do it right. Get the right parts and seal it off correctly, then take the pair valve set-up stomp on it, beat it with a hammer for good measure and throw it away forever. It always amazes me that people come up with a great "cheap way to fix instead of doing it the proper way. Makes me laugh!
laugh.gif

If your marbling it to fix until you can get the parts/time to do it right then fine, otherwise
rock.gif
First of all, you're not the boss of me or anyone else on this board.

Secondly, I think this fix was intended for people who either don't have the mechanical aptitude, money or patience to do the full PAIR-removal mod.

Fact is, it works. If you can't handle that, or that other people are "doing things" to "their" bikes which you don't like, oh well, never mind, get over it...
Hey Just,

last time I checked you didn't pay a red cent for my bike so ........
wink.gif
Nor would I with marbles in it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Secondly, I think this fix was intended for people who either don't have the mechanical aptitude, money or patience to do the full PAIR-removal mod.
Should have bought a cheaper ride if there isn't $40 left to do something properly.
wink.gif

And if the mechanical aptitude is missing why would they work on it. 
rock.gif
Sounds dangerous to me.

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116442765 -->

I guess you only wanted to hear opinions you liked. The worst of it is you actually bought the proper system and used a marble anyway. On top of that you are actually second guessing yourself and asking others if you should do it the right way and use the kit you bought the first time around. Silly stuff I tell ya.
smile.gif

Hey my headlight burnt out. I bought the correct bulb to replace it but should I just tape a flashlight to the upper fairing instead?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I guess you only wanted to hear opinions you liked. The worst of it is you actually bought the proper system and used a marble anyway. On top of that you are actually second guessing yourself and asking others if you should do it the right way and use the kit you bought the first time around. Silly stuff I tell ya.
smile.gif
No, Im not second guessing myself, the Brock plates are still collecting dust & the marble is still rockin, just wanted to hear what others thought! I'm objective to good & bad opinions! I don't mind getting peoples .02 cents, just be aware you going to get .04 cents back.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116465355 -->

smile.gif
No, Im not second guessing myself, the Brock plates are still collecting dust & the marble is still rockin, just wanted to hear what others thought! I'm objective to good & bad opinions! I don't mind getting peoples .02 cents, just be aware you going to get .04 cents back.
wink.gif

tounge.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

hey #cruncherbusa, can you give me the link to the mod you did? I had plates ever since last November and never got to it. My bike is stock anyways besides pcusb running stock map, and tre so I doubt this mod would do anything for me

Back