Marble mod

TXBusa05LE

Registered
2 Bros slip ons, GIPro & OEM filter

I just did the marble mod. Zip tied big tube on right side of air box below marble, shoved marble in, plugged back on to air box and clampled.

The bike idles extremely smooth now & I noticed there is no more burping when I decelerate.

Also, the cans seem not to be as loud anymore.

Am I on track? Did I dork anything up?

I didnt zip tie anything... i just shoved a marble down the tube and pushed it back on the air box... been there for over a year and hasnt moved.

What the !@#$
rock.gif
I have never heard of that. I'm not sure I understang the whole thing. Please explain.... I would like to do the marble mod on my bike.

(orrentidwell @ Sep. 27 2007,19:55) What the !@#$
rock.gif
I have never heard of that. I'm not sure I understang the whole thing. Please explain.... I would like to do the marble mod on my bike.
the marble mod is a cheap way to do the pair valve mod. it blocks access air and fuel to enter your exhaust thus causxing the bike to backfire on decel. this usually occurs with a new exhaust and no powercommander. most common with slip on exhaust. if ur scoot is backfiring, then i would suggest the marble mod as it is easier than doing the pair removal. do a search for marble mod and a bunch of good how to's will show up. it is really a 5 min mod to do!!!

Back