PAIR mod *need a quick answer*

AZIROC

Registered
i tried search, but just found alot of " a new full exhaust needs a PAIR mod". if im sitting on the bike which hose on the air box does the marble go into the left, middle or right one?

If you follow the air line from the PAIR valve you'll see the proper line.    Just track the lines from the PAIR, it should be the fat line not the skinny one.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131146401 -->

Speaking of the marble mod, I did it iwhen I instaled my Yoshi cans. Had it for a few thousand miles. Two weeks ago, I took it out to see what difference it would make. My bike runs WAY smoother now. Apparently, the marble mod is not for folks with slip-ons only.

Do ya use a cat-eye or a steelie?
tounge.gif

When you have the tank lifted and are standing on the right side of the bike look towards the back of the air box. You should see 2 almost identical black tubes that are decently thick. One of these is the tube you need to put the marble in and thats the one on the right side. Be very carefull though because the one on the left side is the crankcase breather line and they look very alike. If you ut the marble in the breather line by mistake you are heading for serious trouble. So the one you want is the on the RIGHT side of the airbox on the lower back end of it. Also I did this for my slip ons and it totally works so you know.

Back