Need a PCIII Map for a friend

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Been working on a friends bike for awhile now, he just got back from the desert and wanted all this stuff done:

*Full 4-2-1 Yosh Exhaust
*Pair Valve removed
*Small Air Box Mod
*Marble mod
*Tre
*K&N

Its all done, now he needs a map thats close- went to the powercammander site and there is nothing close to what he needs. Any one have a map they can send me? I would greatly appreciate it:bowdown:

keatontlr98@yahoo.com

Even bikes with the same modifications will have subtle differences, not to mention what effects the elements have had on the bike during the tune. Do your friend a favor, ditch the TRE, set up an appointment with a reputable tuner and have a map made for his bike. Better yet, have the ECU flashed and derestricted. That's what i did.

Even bikes with the same modifications will have subtle differences, not to mention what effects the elements have had on the bike during the tune. Do your friend a favor, ditch the TRE, set up an appointment with a reputable tuner and have a map made for his bike. Better yet, have the ECU flashed and derestricted. That's what i did.

The tuner here in town has a dyno and its $299 which I don't think is too bad, KWS here in Charleston SC, I already asked them about flashing ECU's & they stated they are now getting into flashing and it didn't sould like he was comfortable talking about it- maybe its because its new to their shop. I remember using a Yosh Box on my TL1000R a few years ago & that thing did some magic. +5 Low +10 Mid +5 High = pulling like train!:thumbsup:

Get it tuned right.Those maps are basic and most of the time make it worse.Why did you do the marble and take the pairvalve off.Its one or the other.

Back