Some Lovely things...Photos I have taken...

They actually have an observation tower there that would make a great platform for such as that. I ain't done with this place. That's the first time I'd ever been. I'm only gettin' started. Hell, I may end up ownin' the damn thing after all. :laugh:

If someone that had the authority to give it to me offered me that mountain for my very own, you damn straight I'd go on the take that very second!!! :super:

No worries, mate. What are the odds of anyone offerin' me a mountain to get out of a tag ticket or sumthin' equally as silly. No danger of me goin' on the take, broh. :cool:

I have always liked this pic that I took. With the calm Texas sky, the car leaving just kinda made time, "stop".
Sleeper......super nice pic, of my favorite car.......where are the spectators. :super:  :beerchug:  :thumbsup:
The pic has excellent detail that you can't see, because the board resized it when I posted it. :devil:
The spectators are on the right hand side of the track. Those stands are only full when the Nationals are there.
I have some REALLY cool BUSA shots.

These guys have some nerve... They look like rookies yet we know they've been around... :tounge:
C'mon, Sleeper... are you sleeping? Post some pics!!! :D

I believe I like this 1 the best, so far.
It was on Chuck's 7.89 @ 189 mph pass.

DSC01805.JPG

Thanks Belegnole, cool pic, for sure! :thumbsup:

Thanks Monster,
The bike pics are much more detailed before the board resizes them, but you can get the idea.

Wow!  I've been missing out on so much these last few days...great pics guys...makes me want to learn how to do that, but I hardly have time for the few hobbies I have now...

Looks like you guys have been having fun with your cameras...need something besides flowers though!!  :D  Spiders are okay...

:bounce:

How about a tough flower? Growing through the asphalt in Florida..

Toughflower3.jpg

Back