Some Lovely things...Photos I have taken...

Nope, a Freakin trashcan...

Outdoors01164can2sml.jpg

You'd better watch it or I'll put a jinx on that truck paint job yer gonna do. You'll have a bug with six inch legs land in the middle of the hood while the paint is wet if you mess with me. ;)

You'd better watch it or I'll put a jinx on that truck paint job yer gonna do. You'll have a bug with six inch legs land in the middle of the hood while the paint is wet if you mess with me.  ;)
just sprayed the whole underneath last night......turned out awesome........no bugs at all........you musta sent the bug to the wrong adress.........man do I ever know what yer talkin bout though........that is my biggest fear. :eek: :bounce:

Yo Sleeper, that is a nice shot. Conveys the speed and motion of the car pretty well. If the crew member had not been there tryin' to watch the suspension it would've been even better. Still a nice shot! :super:

Oh, that Camaro looks KILLER!!!!! :super:

just sprayed the whole underneath last night......turned out awesome........no bugs at all........you musta sent the bug to the wrong adress.........man do I ever know what yer talkin bout though........that is my biggest fear. :eek:  :bounce:
Ya ever had a bug crawl across a panel in wet paint and leave friggin' tracks in it? Talk about a mess to try and sand/buff out! :mad:

just sprayed the whole underneath last night......turned out awesome........no bugs at all........you musta sent the bug to the wrong adress.........man do I ever know what yer talkin bout though........that is my biggest fear. :eek:  :bounce:
Ya ever had a bug crawl across a panel in wet paint and leave friggin' tracks in it? Talk about a mess to try and sand/buff out!  :mad:
I think that's happened to every painter at one time or another........mine was a big blackfly on the hood of my other Chev p/u........brand new 4" cowl hood with fresh millenium yellow on it and the damn thing lands right on the side of the cowl, then proceeds to pull himself to the to of the cowl, were he died, and I found him the next morning.......I was so pissed that I re-did the entire hood.......kinda had to, after I pulled him off, half of his body was in the clear, and all his legs. :tounge: :tounge: :eek:

Yeah, the only bugs that will land in fresh automotive paint are the ones with 6 inch legs. ;)

I'll PM ya with the paint details...

Now for some more lovely things, or rather lovely scenery that I photographed today. Don't you know the dial-up crawlers hate this thread!!! :laugh:

CRW_0067_web.jpg

Of course an evening in the mountains wouldn't be complete without a glorious sunset...

CRW_0083_web.jpg

Back