You think YOU have it bad?

steven

Registered
Here I am in Northern Maine with my newly purchased '03 Busa waiting to be taken out onto the roads, and THIS is what I have to deal with.

Photo taken on the morning of 3/9/05. That's supposed to be a Toyota 4Runner under that pile of fresh snow.

For those of you who CAN ride right now, think of me and/or stop your crying if it's not quite warm enough for ya!

snowday_004.jpg

Here I am in Northern Maine with my newly purchased '03 Busa waiting to be taken out onto the roads, and THIS is what I have to deal with.

Photo taken on the morning of 3/9/05.  That's supposed to be a Toyota 4Runner under that pile of fresh snow.

For those of you who CAN ride right now, think of me and/or stop your crying if it's not quite warm enough for ya!
brrr. I don't envy that.

Wow! I thought I had it bad here in IL, but I guess I can't complain right now. I, however, feel your pain in the fact that I haven't had my Busa out yet this Spring. So yeah, all you guys who can ride, enjoy it while you can!

That ain't that bad....you could still ride if you want, but remember to bundle up!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's rough! Snow is fun to play in for a while, but I would rather visit someplace to ski than live there.

But it's so prettttyyyyy...

I miss snow sometimes.. . but if I was itchin to ride.. I would be livid too.

hey man cut you about a half mile stretch and practice your drag racin. or you can do snow burnouts...better yet tell you what ship the bike down here and ill put some miles on it for you .

Hey jmaz what part of il you in?

I'm from around carbondale....I was stationed right there at scott for the past two years. I bought the busa off one of the air force security force members...you may know him last name of Soos

I'm from around carbondale....I was stationed right there at scott for the past two years.  I bought the busa off one of the air force security force members...you may know him last name of Soos
Nah cant say i know him. Are there any good places to ride down there...i work on scott now and usually drive to MO to ride

That's just F'd up
wow.gif
I couldn't deal with that much snow. Good Luck to you.
wink.gif

put a ski on the front and a paddall on the back
laugh.gif

I'm from around carbondale....I was stationed right there at scott for the past two years.  I bought the busa off one of the air force security force members...you may know him last name of Soos
Nah cant say i know him. Are there any good places to ride down there...i work on scott now and usually drive to MO to ride
Well you go to Mascutah and east on 159 I think....The main road that runs to Nashville if you ride long enough. Not real bad riding but there is alot of places, I can't really think of any off hand though

Photo taken on the morning of 3/9/05.  That's supposed to be a Toyota 4Runner under that pile of fresh snow.

Ever herd of a Snow Mobile
rock.gif

Back