Powder coating  pegs ...vic is the man..

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
First off let Me Thank Vic_E55_2001 For This Great Job he did on my pegs ( THEY LOOK SLAMMIN ) Not only did he take the time out to help me finish cleaning ( I tried original paint is tough ) but he did them as soon as he recieved them ,then emailed me the ups info right away ...Thanks again Vic....

peg1.jpg

Post up the pics when you get them installed. Vic is a good guy!

super.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139722641 -->

UPS = the FEDEX man scares Vic. Nice work, pics when mounted
smile.gif

That stuff looks awesome.What color bike is it goin on?That would look really good with an LE frame..

looks like a crinkle finish similar to that on the baxleys.....can you do smooth as well?

looks like a crinkle finish similar to that on the baxleys.....can you do smooth as well?
I can do smooth. I just did for another member.. He wil post pics later. It`s in the mail right now.

I tried to make it as close as possible to LE frame powder.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139467035 -->

SPEEDEMON_PARTS_POWDERCOATED.jpg

That crinkle finish is purty! I think smooth is easier to keep clean though, what say you?
What was the cost to get all those parts done so nicely?
Exactly opposite...
smile.gif

This one could be washed with brush and no drying required.
No water marks.

Price was FREE...
smile.gif
Not anymore. Cost of equipment is high, I have to charge for that now.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139466972 -->

smile.gif

I cant express how good of a job Vic does with powder-coating! Vic does awesome work, and he takes the time to do it correctly. I've done a lot of mods this winter, but the powder-coating has to be my personal favoite.

We have a lot of talented people on this board, and Vic is one of them. Every thing from start to finish was A+

I know Vic is charging for his service now, in attempt to recover some of the cost of supplies. His prices are more than reasonable for the quality of work he does - and attention to detail is unreal.

Wish I had the ability to get the bike out in the sun to show the detail of the powder-coating, as the camera doesnt capture the detail, but let me say Im very picky about the way something looks & Vic's work is Top Notch. Thanks again Vic....for everything.

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139481208 -->

That crinkle finish is purty! I think smooth is easier to keep clean though, what say you?
What was the cost to get all those parts done so nicely?
Exactly opposite...
smile.gif

This one could be washed with brush and no drying required.
No water marks.

Price was FREE...
smile.gif
Not anymore. Cost of equipment is high, I have to charge for that now.
CAN YOU DO A SWING ARM?

smile.gif

Back