Girls on sport bikes!

Girly-girls. Bleah. Boring. Dime a dozen. Gimmee a uniquely designed brain in a hot bod who likes the same shid I do. Then we can go ridin' . . . .
[/QUOTE]

I am one of the lucky few... I have a wife that has a brain and the looks and rides! When you have a lover and a best friend that loves to do everything that you do, you have it made! I have it made and I know it... I can roll over in the morning and look at this beauty by my side. I still wonder what the hell she sees in me and how did I ever get so dam lucky in my life. Most of the people on this board have seen her picture in past posts. My wife rides a 2000 Bandit 1200S and her first bike was a FZR600. I have said in the past there is nothing like curves on curves, a woman on a sport bike! Look for this type of rare and special woman and she will take your breath away...

The_best_of_my_Wife_Sue_on_my_2000_Busa.jpg

Girly-girls.  Bleah.  Boring.  Dime a dozen.  Gimmee a uniquely designed brain in a hot bod who likes the same shid I do.  Then we can go ridin' . . . .

I am one of the lucky few... I have a wife that has a brain and the looks and rides!  When you have a lover and a best friend that loves to do everything that you do, you have it made! I have it made and I know it... I can roll over in the morning and look at this beauty by my side. I still wonder what the hell she sees in me and how did I ever get so dam lucky in my life. Most of the people on this board have seen her picture in past posts. My wife rides a 2000 Bandit 1200S and her first bike was a FZR600.  I have said in the past there is nothing like curves on curves, a woman on a sport bike!  Look for this type of rare and special woman and she will take your breath away...[/QUOTE]
AMEN.  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132856513 -->

Girly-girls.  Bleah.  Boring.  Dime a dozen.  Gimmee a uniquely designed brain in a hot bod who likes the same shid I do.  Then we can go ridin' . . . .

I am one of the lucky few... I have a wife that has a brain and the looks and rides!  When you have a lover and a best friend that loves to do everything that you do, you have it made! I have it made and I know it... I can roll over in the morning and look at this beauty by my side. I still wonder what the hell she sees in me and how did I ever get so dam lucky in my life. Most of the people on this board have seen her picture in past posts. My wife rides a 2000 Bandit 1200S and her first bike was a FZR600.  I have said in the past there is nothing like curves on curves, a woman on a sport bike!  Look for this type of rare and special woman and she will take your breath away...[/QUOTE]
Congrats , you lucky SOB.!
beerchug.gif

im with u Scootergilrl both my best riding mates r professinal women and both my daughters ride big bikes they r both in good jobs riding their bikes as well or better than some of the guys i know why have hang ups get with the times i have no probs

Busa Boy 69 I did not mean to upset you.. After that comment I put" LOL" which means joke, playing around. Than i put "Really" then I posted my views..Sorry for have offended you..

After I had some time to think about it and do some research on this topic Busa Boy 69 you got offenend alot..Your first post was very racial against women on bikes but yet you want to be so touchy on the responces you get from it..I was just playing with that comment but for you to take it so personnally maybe cause you also don't like women on the board taking about motorcycles too, sorry I am not a girly girly, "you comments exactlly.".This is a forum for people to post info about bikes and everything else. And we all will have different views but I am not going to bite my tongue cause you get offenend easily. The comment wasn't even bad but then again you already don't care for me cause I RIDE A MOTORCYCLE...

Back