This just in:

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
It was perfect conditions at the track. No wind, clear sky, a balmy 70 degrees. The asphalt was warm, the machines were tuned and tested, it was time. Time to pit the mighty stock Hayabusa up against a race track ready Zuma Scooter. The riders were in shape and ready to roll. Time to find out for sure which was truly faster on a road course:

The Suzuki Hayabusa VS The Zuma Scooter

Droves of at least 7 people showed up at the event with video and digital camera's ready to catch the break neck speeds and not allow one side or the other to lie about the outcome to anyone. Pics would be posted on the net almost immediately after the race ended. Stories would be printed up and emailed to CNN, MSNBC, PBS and new groups around the world.

The Hayabusa rider named Greg shows us his beast as he prepares to mount up and hit the track:

"Sure, it's a little dinged up, but I call it character. Besides nothign can stop the engines by Suzuki..."

"So... why does the engine say Polini again? ?"

"oh that.... slight mishap at the factory ... pay it no mind"

pocketbusa.jpg

The Hayabusa paddock was teaming with life... all of it green. The Umbrella girls had just left for the Ladies room... yeah, we had plenty of sweet looking umbrella girls but they had to wash up or something. yeah.

begin.jpg

Greg fastens down a loose brake cable... I mean clutch cable.... no, I meant brake cable

"It's fine if I tighten it down... it's just that the rotors are a little slick after I accidently sprayed some teflon on them, the I need more bite."

setup.jpg

And the Green flag drops! At the end of the first lap the mighty Hayabusa hammers the strait coming hard out of turn 7 after the tight left handed horse shoe. And yet the Zuma Scooter is not that far behind! An exciting race indeed!

finishline.jpg

after a few laps, the Zuma over takes and leaves the Hayabusa trailing second and very alone across the finish line.

"CURSE YOU ZUMA SCOOTER CORPORATION FOR YOUR SUPERIOR TRACK MACHINE!! I SPIT ON YOUR SIX INCH TYRES!!!"

number1.jpg

And the winner and all tiem champion [ok, that's a bit stretched] The Zuma Scooter!! ... and it's now helmeted squid rider showing off ;) That sucker has some torque! Seriosuly, it was a blast racing with "Scooters" chasing you down. They were hanging off and knee dragging and everything. Great fun

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124465873 -->

scooter.jpg

After the embarassing defeat, Greg goes back to the pits to ponder so new go fast modifications....

perhaps starting with a pipe:

bigpipe_polini.jpg

Sitting here LMAO Greg
laugh.gif

I needed that.
wink.gif
That looks like a lot of fun, but I doubt my knees could take that all day. I'll stick to the 600.

Road America next year! Start planning now. With all the guys doing track days now, it would be like a mini-Busa Bash...well...except for my lack of a Busa.

I was wondering when you were going to post pics of us that day greg!!!
laugh.gif
zumas were great.... I almost had that one.... he thought I was going to pass him..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

after a few laps, the Zuma over takes and leaves the Hayabusa trailing second and very alone across the finish line.

"CURSE YOU ZUMA SCOOTER CORPORATION FOR YOUR SUPERIOR TRACK MACHINE!!  I SPIT ON YOUR SIX INCH TYRES!!!"
laugh.gif
Now that there's funny.. I don't care who ya are..!!  
laugh.gif

No worries, brother, you'll take him down next time around~  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back