Had a crazy azz wild dream last night...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
It started out with me being all excited and telling my wife and daughters that Daddy just recieved a letter inviting me to daytona to race a a professionally prepped Hayabusa at DAYTONA SPEEDWAY!
biggrin.gif

Next Scene?..I was at the track...all excited...but everyone there in the infield pits was extremely solem and there was a tension in the air you could cut with a knife...nontheless I was still excited and peeked inside the suzuki trailor to see about a dozen...get this...Yellow & Black Race Prepped Hayabusas!
wow.gif
(My old mind always remembers Honda='s Red, Kaw ='s Green, Yami ='s Blue and Suzuki ='s Yellow)

But...there was anopther trailor..filled with big green ZX-14's...and as they began rolling the bikes out of both trailors?...it became apparent that what I was invited to was a showdown race at daytona pitting the ZX-14 against the Hayabusa...billed as a "Big Dog Showdown @ Daytona"...with a twist...as none of the racers would be pros...making it a....

"Joe Average Big Dog Showdown @ Daytona"

Dave Despain was there with speedvision...Mitch Boehm and numerous other journalist were there...and the Joe Averages who were chosen and invited to race the ZX-14 were being briefed and coached by Doug Chandler and Eric Bostrom...while those of us invited to race the Hayabusa were being shown around the track by Matt Mladdin...I was freak'in...and the yellow busas with all this black rhino coat on the hard parts looked bad to the bone..Matt was stopping at all the big turns to explain how to make best use of the run-offs in detail (in case we got in trouble out there)...then we hit the big bank...and I got so nervous just looking at it I was about to puke...some of my friends were there..I went by slow for a few tire warming laps and I could see them shaking their heads like (Your Gonna Die Out There Jinks)...and then?...I woke up...but damn man...what a way to start the day! LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

would love to look up all my old freinds in daytona ...know a few free spots to spend the night...check out the old stomping grounds...avoid the ex!!!!!!

Back