Cold hard facts about the Busa

And Sam likes moonpies....and he squeezes salami's but dont ask me who's:whistle:

Oh yeah im back sheep herder...it's on like donkey kong you cheap azz...:laugh:I will in spite fo your metrosexualness save this and display promptly upon my work area...:thumbsup:

And yes I alo approve this message

I still have the copied text from chat where you stated that you like going to Mardi Gras, getting naked and covering yourself with moonpies for the ghey community to enjoy:whistle::rofl:

however they need to be detuned to prevent the train from welding its wheels to the track.

Hilarious!

"When Chuck Norris rode a Suzuki Hayabusa, he walked away with a Limp."

"Chuck Norris had a chill go up and down his spine when he contemplated riding the Suzuki Hayabusa a second time."

"Chuck Norris has nightmares years later after finishing his ride on the Suzuki Hayabusa. And that was a detuned factory floor model running with the number 3 cylinder disabled."

"Chuck Norris challenged the Suzuki Hayabusa to a PKA championship match and lost."

"Chuck Norris has never regained the courage it takes to get back on the Suzuki Hayabusa."

"Chuck Norris has had his man card revoked because he is now afraid of the Suzuki Hayabusa."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--Wag--

Hilarious!

"When Chuck Norris rode a Suzuki Hayabusa, he walked away with a Limp."

"Chuck Norris had a chill go up and down his spine when he contemplated riding the Suzuki Hayabusa a second time."

"Chuck Norris has nightmares years later after finishing his ride on the Suzuki Hayabusa. And that was a detuned factory floor model running with the number 3 cylinder disabled."

"Chuck Norris challenged the Suzuki Hayabusa to a PKA championship match and lost."

"Chuck Norris has never regained the courage it takes to get back on the Suzuki Hayabusa."

"Chuck Norris has had his man card revoked because he is now afraid of the Suzuki Hayabusa."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--Wag--

:rofl::rofl:

The big bang in fact was the result of some dumb A$$ drag racing his turbo'd Busa but left an oil filter gasket stuck during an oil change. :laugh:

The sun itself is simply the glow of the turbocharger on a NOS fueled Hayabusa engine mounted to a test stand engine dyno and in the midst of an attempted "run to failure" test. :whistle:

Back