Cold hard facts about the Busa

That's the way I see it! You left out the bit about black holes being created when unknowing aliens took Hayabusa engines home with them and "learned the hard way" :-)

If a Hayabusa motor was retuned to utilize its maximum capability, the engine would suck in so much oxygen that earth’s atmosphere would collapse and all humans would cease to exist.

:rofl::rofl: Except for the Hayabusa Motor cause it would still find a way to keep on running without air

Last edited:
If a gay man rides a Suzuki Hayabusa, he comes out of the experience a homophobic straight man with a wife and 3 kids.

u sure about that????
i guess some folks in here are still in the "readjustment stage"...cuz they aint got no kids yet...does that mean those dudes are still lovin' the tender touch of man-hands?? ???

.....cuz I heard Lycan is back from vacation:whistle:

oh yeah....someone let all Sam's sheep out-if you find'em please send them all home,
Sam is very lonely *and obviousl bored off his azz*:laugh: so PLEASE-keep your eyes peeled for Sam's sheep.

they're easy to spot-look for the ones that walk w/a limp and bleat out "baaaaaaaa-aaaa-ack off! Im not that kind of sheep!":rofl:

Damn. You never know what you are buying these days.:rofl:

Sam, how much time did you spend coming up with these "fact"?:laugh:

If a gay man rides a Suzuki Hayabusa, he comes out of the experience a homophobic straight man with a wife and 3 kids.

This only applies to the gay man, right? Cause the straight man doesn't need 3 kids, right? Cause I don't want to get pregnant again. For us to have three more kids, I would have to get prego 2 more times (or once with twins)...and I am not okay with that. (I guess we could adopt...but I am assuming that these 3 kids are due to the reason that busa riders walk with a limp)

oh yeah....someone let all Sam's sheep out-if you find'em please send them all home,
Sam is very lonely *and obviousl bored off his azz*:laugh: so PLEASE-keep your eyes peeled for Sam's sheep.

they're easy to spot-look for the ones that walk w/a limp and bleat out "baaaaaaaa-aaaa-ack off! Im not that kind of sheep!":rofl:

Did you know that it's illegal for a single man to own sheep in the state of Ohio? Good thing I'm married huh?:rofl:

Damn. You never know what you are buying these days.:rofl:

Sam, how much time did you spend coming up with these "fact"?:laugh:

I didn't come up with them. Shamelessly stolen from the OhioRiders site.:beerchug:

Back