SouthEast Florida This Sunday 05/22/05

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Date: 05/22/05 (Sunday Morning)

Time: 9:00am

Place: "Flying J" (Truck Stop) Just off I-95's "Orange Ave. West Exit"

Event Plans: Breakfast & BS Session From 9:00-10:00 and then run a loop out west in no mans land.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

How many people do you expect? I could get in on this. If you have more details, please PM me. I could use a nice long ride.

How many people do you expect? I could get in on this. If you have more details, please PM me. I could use a nice long ride.
Myself, Bronc (and maybe a few of his sportbike crew) and possibly a small crew of Busa riders (2-4) coming up out of Palm Beach...where in port saint lucie are you located?..I'm off Rosser & Gatlin out by I-95.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I'm right off Parr and Savona. If the girlfriend doesn't have me doing anything tommorrow I should be able to make it. I'll try to get my friend to come on his busa also. I'll keep you posted. Maybe we can meet at the Sunoco in the morning.

I'm right off Parr and Savona. If the girlfriend doesn't have me doing anything tommorrow I should be able to make it. I'll try to get my friend to come on his busa also. I'll keep you posted. Maybe we can meet at the Sunoco in the morning.
Cool...I could meetcha at the sunoco at 8:30 then run up 95 to the Flying J to meet up with bronc.

Bring it on gents! The more the merrier. Now, if we could just find some twisty mountain roads around here.......

Bring it on gents! The more the merrier. Now, if we could just find some twisty mountain roads around here.......
Hey Bronc...maybe not "Mountain Roads" but there's some cool curves around if ya know where to look..

Here's a pic I took of the 600 boys playing at "Point 6"..(a small psuedo track out in unknown parts of north sebring)....

Point6.jpg

and here's my bud Mike having some fun at .6 on his 954RR...

MikeRR.jpg

here's another group I led into the cowroads and orange groves...

sebring1.jpg

Some thought we were lost.....and we were. LOL!!!

My REX in Ocala...

gene1.jpg

Some buds in ocala..

ocala1.jpg

tedlean.jpg

And that's not even including west kissimee, out by the phosporus mines, lake and polk county or the lake placid area south of sebring..But there are a few curves.

CYA in the a.m. Bill.
cool.gif

Back