S. FL Ride Next Sunday 06/27

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Headin out west...riding too sebring..

Meeting Place: Flyin J Truck Stop on the NW corner of I95 & Orange Ave West Exit

Time: 8:00am (if ya want breakfast) 9:00am (if ya don't)..everyone tops off their tanks...pre-ride briefing..."Roll-Out" @ 9:30

Rules?...we all just ride "The Pace"

Please wear Appropriate Gear and have good rubber on a well maintained bike.

Be happy to show ya'll some great desolate roads...Eagle Island rd...Arbuckle Creek Rd..Manatee and Memorial Drives..there'll be some great riding to be done..might even take a swing by "Point 6".

Hope to see some of you there and?...

L8R, Bill. :cool:

maaaahhnnnn...i can recall a time just a few years back that if i posted up a group ride?..there'd be fellow h.orgsters show'in up out of the woodwork and 10-20 responses to my posting within 24 hours of me posting it...but now?...it's like i've been banished..whats up?...i got to many issues?...nobody wants to ride with me?...i don't get it..heck...i even usta have a few ZX14 ninja boys show up every now and then...and now?..it's like i can't even buy a ridin buddy..guess i'm goin lone wolf...

at least that would explain all my howlin at the moon! :laugh:

L8R, or?...maybe not...happy fathers day..Bill. :cool:

Bill there is nothing I would like to do more than disappear for a days ride with you .
After being away from wife for 3 weeks though I am not sure what my plans will be ?
I have alot of making up to do :)
If I can you know I'll be there .

Bill there is nothing I would like to do more than disappear for a days ride with you .
After being away from wife for 3 weeks though I am not sure what my plans will be ?
I have alot of making up to do :)
If I can you know I'll be there .

Thanks Saiid...btw...i know you're gonna hafta dedicate some time to the dragon when ya get back..but maybe i can slip down south and see ya..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back