Some of my favorite folks, anyone see some changes?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I started going through pictures this week moving them around and I got side tracked. Most of these were from 2007 in Eureka Springs Arkansas... I think I vote "Most in need of a friendly haircut intervention" is Semi...

I really miss hanging with you guys...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Yep I recognize some of them for sure. We do need to get together more often. :thumbsup:

let's not forget this fella :thumbsup: been missing you, brother!

IMG_0150.jpg

This year I've been to, count 'em up, THREE meet and greets!! The Spring Bash in April, Eureka Springs in May and Haya in the Hills...I've also had the extreme pleasure of hosting a surprise stay with MC Mustang recently. My sons finally got to meet him, which was awesome! They also got to meet semi, Ace, chrisjp and the family, whitele and many others at HIH. It's been a great time...

I think I've seen more members this year than I ever have, yet missed out on seeing others I used to see every year, like captain (you doltz) :p

Friends.jpg

Miss you, too, Doug! Kristie, too! We'll have to plan something when we can all find time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Omar has a new girl now and Semi has lots more face hair. :laugh:

No, still have Violet

OH! You mean Michelle! Yep - very happy now; she's too good to me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Warp10 I need to get your picture on there too.. I am still going through pics.. It's pretty amazing going through the pics and instantly remembering things long forgotten... I sat here and just smiled last night looking at them..

:laugh:Me too Cap. I like the picture of Omar and Lisa. taken right after Omar told her his best joke.

How did you get a pic of Lisa,, she usually threaten people that take her pic!

Back