What does 650hp look like?

Man theres a bunch of haters in here.

Cars sick, I'd prefer a plain color, every soccer mom has a bold colored camaro.

I really have an itch for a new base a6 5.0. Those things are moving out

I think that color is hot. it does look better in person. that picture doesnt do it any justice.

it actually looks far better without the two black stripes. cover the stripes up with ur finger and the silver pops much better but the hood is striped and in person its hot. I believe its ingot silver metallic or something. it wud probably look better in all siver tho.

Bah. Style wise it's still a mustang. :p. how'd it do on the Nurburgring? I found 7:41 but at 7:59 and similar price cadillac cts-v???

The car in an amazing machine but I can't believe Ford would even put that color on one..

Let me see a blue or red one and SOLD! :laugh:

Its Ford they aren't use to having power just sound (kinda like a Hardly, wait didn't Ford make a Harley truck.....go figure lol) they don't know what to do with power just yet. Give it time they will learn lol
I think the Ford GT might have something to say about that :whistle:

this is what 650hp looks like and it only cost $16500. Hey that leaves $39500 for paint and wheels, the old fox body wont know how to act!:laugh:

427w.jpg

for the same 56k I'll still be at the ZL1 Convertible table but thats pretty cool from Ford. Just wish they would actually make it "special" somehow. I mean the ZL1 has a different body kit, hood, etc. That stang looks like the same 35k model if you dont read the fancy stickers :poke:

Zl1 ain't doing 200. And I don't believe it's anywhere near 650hp?
Also on the paint, this is only one of many available. Kinda sleeperish it is.
650hp, 200mph for 50k what other car comes close?

Man theres a bunch of haters in here.

Cars sick, I'd prefer a plain color, every soccer mom has a bold colored camaro.

I really have an itch for a new base a6 5.0. Those things are moving out

I've got a 2012 base gt with 5.0 manual for 28k.

i did a new prep on our 13. it was maroon and purty. i had to install the lower front lip but its kinda gay looking. itll break them loose in 4th. to much car for the street.

Try to find one at sticker price, most dealers add 20.000 on. From what I've read in the car mag's breaks are an issue and they got close to 200, 196, but none have made it yet. still one fine car.

Try to find one at sticker price, most dealers add 20.000 on. From what I've read in the car mag's breaks are an issue and they got close to 200, 196, but none have made it yet. still one fine car.

Don't look too far because mine is at msrp. Nothing over.
Yes some ask for over and get it we don't.

Mmmmm I don't know?
Silver looks pretty beachin man....

2B3ED63D-053B-494A-AE93-A1FDC16999CE-220-0000001315254B3B.jpg

Put the car in the showroom for all y'all color luvas!

Back