Who on here is making 350+ horsepower???

Well I would even settle for just over 300 horsepower, I don't want to make a pure drag bike being that I love to ride and usually put a good amount of miles on my bikes throughout the riding season. Frank, what would you recomend for 300 horsepower. You tuned my bike and I won't take it to anyone else being that your only 3 hours away and one of the best around..

At 300 rwhp, you can "get away" with the stock rods. In fact, there are several things you can "get away" with until they break. Sometimes people cheap out on builds and pay for it later.

On any turbo motor, I recommend good rods, turbo pistons, valve springs, studs, and adjustable cam sprockets. If you plan on going into the bottom end, I recommend a trans undercut, heavy duty output shaft, oil pump gear, good clutch springs and/or some type of lockup. Depending on the engine's mileage, replacing the bearings should be considered, as well as the cam chain - if you are over 15,000. Yes, I have seen motors with 30,000+ on the stock cam chain, but I have also seen cam chains break - not a pretty sight, since it destroys everything. A good builder with measure and check all clearances, and balance things like pistons and rods. Looking for someone with experience and clean shop won't hurt either . . .:laugh:

Well I already have the oil pump gear and heavy duty clutch springs from you, and I was def planning on the wossner pistons and rods but the rest is what I will need and prices on everything so I can get my list together. My bike only has 11,000 on it but I put a bigger sprocket in the rear so that might be off just a bit. Also if you do the trans and balance the crank, if not, pointing me to a good place that does this. Thanks again frank...

Well I already have the oil pump gear and heavy duty clutch springs from you, and I was def planning on the wossner pistons and rods but the rest is what I will need and prices on everything so I can get my list together. My bike only has 11,000 on it but I put a bigger sprocket in the rear so that might be off just a bit. Also if you do the trans and balance the crank, if not, pointing me to a good place that does this. Thanks again frank...

Andy, we are a "one stop" shop. I don't have to have to point you anywhere else . . .:laugh:

Frank, this is great news. I'll be calling tuesday to get prices on everything and see what little things are needed for this build...

hello
here is my lovely bike
almost all home made parts by myself,with gsxr 1000 rear end and tank
hope you like it
maybe i have to make a comlpete new tread with my best pictures

thanks

001.jpg

002.jpg

004 (3).jpg

005.jpg

005 (3).jpg

I have an 08 with 550@33psi, stock head, stock cams, stock output shaft, stock cam tensioner. Motor build costs about $2k in parts.

Back