Colorado Trip

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from a nice loong cruise in Colorado... it was a blast cold though.

Here are some pics for proof.

DSCN2216.jpg

DSCN2236.jpg

DSCN2240.jpg

DSCN2255.jpg

DSCN2278.jpg

Well dang man I left to head up there the 25th the day you was coming back. I came back Monday and had a 9 hour wait in the airport cause they decided since I was a solo person I could stand to wait for a later flight. This all due to them over booking by 14 people.

So I should have been home at 2pm Monday but got here just before 10pm with no sleep and still had to goto work that night.

Well dang man I left to head up there the 25th the day you was coming back. I came back Monday and had a 9 hour wait in the airport cause they decided since I was a solo person I could stand to wait for a later flight. This all due to them over booking by 14 people.

So I should have been home at 2pm Monday but got here just before 10pm with no sleep and still had to goto work that night.

Ouch, sorry we missed you. We drove and got back to Tulsa Sunday at 4:30am. What a drive!

Great pics! Folks don't know how special they really are since YOU never take them.

See ya soon:thumbsup:

Back