Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

13. Your bike and your bicycle (bonus, GixerHP’s bicycle is in the shot too).
14. Your bike on the water – not a bridge pic – pic in front of the Chesapeake Bay.
30 & 167. Your bike with prominent local architecture AND the tallest structure in the city you live in – Assateague Lighthouse.
31. Your local library.
33. Your bike with ice cream parlor.
34. Your bike in front of a [not Thai] Vietnamese Food place.
55. Your bike at a restaurant with a person’s first name in the name of the place.
97. Your bike and large outdoor sculpture – Statue of Misty of Chincoteague.
100. Your bike and a ranch – Saltwater Cowboy Ranch
107. Your bike with an oversized beverage/food – giant shrimp.
114. Your bike with a replica of an aquatic animal – Dolphin & Crab & Shrimp!
116. Your bike and some real live horses.
120. Your bike and a mural.
137. Your bike and an outdoor soda vending machine.
Bonus #174. Picture of street sign with ORG member’s screen name on it.

Awesome! GAME ON! :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

How about # 139 bike and a locomotive.

501.jpg

curse working the overnights this would have been alot of fun :thumbsup: i vote the winner gets to make up another hunt like we do with the pictuer game :cheerleader:

That white looks so sharp man. If you had parked it 6' in front of you, you could have gotten the one about Your bike on water with no bridges

Wow, I really should have played last night instead of putting sliders on a friends bike :( now I don't have any left to do :( Do we have an updated list?

Oh yeah thanks Fiend for the new desktop background....thats a great pick :cheerleader:

I've just sent the list for updating to BoB, so she should update it whenever she gets a chance. Great job guys! One day down, and we already have WAY more than the site I stole the list from and they've been going for months!

I have a new idea for another scavenger hunt when this one is done, the new one will be like a normal one where there is only one winner that will find ALL the pics, but this one seems to be fun as well! I wish I had more time to participate :(
Gonna have to come up with some good prizes for you guys with all your hard work here! :thumbsup:

167. the tallest structure in the city you live in OR
141. bike at famous US monument.

Jefferson Davis Memorial 351ft , not exactly my city but nothing around here any taller than a 3-4 story building.:whistle:

65. your bike with clean chain. I mean spotless

Isn't that how chains are always supposed to be? :laugh:

134. your bike and an electronic business sign that shows current temp

DSCN7061.jpg

DSCN7062.jpg

DSCN6553.jpg

DSCN7007.jpg

DSCN6792.jpg

Have to give the nod to busa1300nut for #14, since he is technically ON the water!! :beerchug:

Sorry mizmoo-sa. :laugh:

#35?....:-/------moto?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'll get BoB to change that one, also please note that #2 has changed since it was the same as a different number. I noticed you printed out the list, just so you know it changed a little.
:beerchug:

If I get a chance today, I will go get the one next to a nuke plant.

#58 My bike and a Totem pole. Tried to get more of it but almost got hit by a car.
2011-05-23_12-06-54_79.jpg

#88 My bike and a pedestrian tunnel.
2011-06-04_20-14-35_614.jpg

Back