GO PRO HD at Overstock $210.94 shipped

man I did not get any englsih instructions!! anybody else missing english? got 4 other languages.....
:whistle:

If anyone can scan and send me copies in ENGLISH...would be greatly appreciated...thanks

man I did not get any englsih instructions!! anybody else missing english? got 4 other languages.....
:whistle:

If anyone can scan and send me copies in ENGLISH...would be greatly appreciated...thanks

got it off web-site..printed English....:laugh:

I've not torn into mine yet, but let me know if anyone has a mount that slides into the small hole of the steering yoke.

I made one. Used a RAM Plate mount (camera thread on top of plate). Cut up the mounting plate the the camera comes on when shipped in box; drilled a hole thru it and threaded the RAM ball thru the hole. VIOLA! Now connects to any RAM Mount.

IMG_5927_Medium.jpg

IMG_5932_Medium.jpg

Also made a removeable ball mount that bolts into my slider...

KRS_0274%20(Large).JPG

Just ordered mine... Says it comes with several types of mounts, do any of them work with the busa, besides the suction cup?

got mine today this is what came with it..... oh and a display box that camera sits in..pretty cool....:thumbsup:

002.jpg

001.jpg

here is case with mount buit inside..the mount inside this case is the mount that was modified up above...

004.jpg

005.jpg

I have been trying to figure out WTH the little white, rubber piece is??

I took mine to the track last night and just stuck the suction cup on the stator cover. Kind of a neat perspective!

- I have no idea what the white piece is for and have never used it.
- I doubt you can get a good seal on the stator for long, might consider a safety cord for when it loses suction and comes off..
- The only part that you may need extra of are the sticky mounts (you'll find a lot of places to put them - and let them set for at least 8 hours before you use them), and the part that is circled. I have broken two of them in the last year (the tang but it still works just don't trust it as much).

002.jpg

I have no clue what the little white thing is???
Posted via Mobile Device

It stayed on the stator cover for the ride there, about 10 or so passes down the track, and the ride home. I could not have yanked it off if I wanted to! :thumbsup:

I have mine now too, was hoping that the group would start posting pix of where you guys are mounting yours.... I'm hesitant to start sticking the mounts on the bike for fear of having them mess up the finish if I decide to remove them... Anyone else mounting their new cameras?

I have mine now too, was hoping that the group would start posting pix of where you guys are mounting yours.... I'm hesitant to start sticking the mounts on the bike for fear of having them mess up the finish if I decide to remove them... Anyone else mounting their new cameras?

I use this spot the most :beerchug:

110501_2_Large.jpg

Aren't they only like $10 more from Competition Accessories this weekend? Or was it Motorcycle Superstar? I forget.. :whistle:

If you get on Pashnits site he has a "mounting tips" section on his products page. They also have a list of Ram Mount products that will result in alot of really cool angles and mounting locations.

Back