question to bash attendies

busaboy007

Registered
ok just guna ask this question to everyone ive had my busa for 3 years now and ive missed every year so far for the bash and refuse to mis another one mainly because i leave for the navy this summer so im lookin for a roomy for the bash im guna pull an iron man its a 600 miles ride to that bash and im guna have to this on a nickel and dime budget so if anyone is willing i dont care if i sleep on someones floor i lov the dragon and im not goin to miss this bash pm me if anyone is willing

2011-02-24_13-26-07_487[1].jpg

There is always someone willing to let a guy sleep on the floor, Hopefully someone will chime in soon.

Someone will take care of ya, I am sure. My room is already gonna be packed.

our cottage is more than open for you.. we are in 202 it may be a air bed or couch...but you are more than welcome and thank you for your service. we will have cottage 202 thurs through sunday (21-24th.)

Anyone know if Chris, 99Busa is coming? He lives near Indy and you guys might be able to carpool together.

99 usually slips in towards the weekend, never knowing if he is coming or not. But for some reason he is always there in the "pink"... :laugh:

CIMG0782.jpg

CIMG0782.jpg

Two 007's at the bash? ill have to check the rule book and see of this is allowed. :rofl:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

ahahaahathats funny its always been my number so go find another jkjkjk hope to see everyone @ the gap prewarning sorry about my exhaust its very loud i like it that way

Back