fall bash schedule?

baleibec

Donating Member
Registered
is there any type of scedule for the fall bash, ive gon to deals a few times this year, but never with a large group of people, i dont wanna miss out on much:beerchug: i will be there friday afternoon till sunday afternoon. can anyone help me get in the loop?:please:

I too have asked this question to peeps in chat. i know of a ride leaving friday morning. Best i can say is be at Phillips motel friday night and ask around! gonna be a BLAST!
:poke:

is there any type of scedule for the fall bash, ive gon to deals a few times this year, but never with a large group of people, i dont wanna miss out on much:beerchug: i will be there friday afternoon till sunday afternoon. can anyone help me get in the loop?:please:

Other than the ride to Bridal Veil on Friday and the photo shoot on Saturday morning, I dont think there is an official schedule.:beerchug:

Ray Ray will be on the campaign trail ....... and has already set up one ride..

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

a little advise from me is when they say stands up at ... they mean it:laugh: and you'll be riding with the next scheduled stand up:thumbsup:

YOU WILL HAVE FUN

i'll get there friday evening, im guessing the phillips is close to or in robinsville??? im staying at the two wheel inn with some friends, its a few miles down the road. just meet up any time friday night?

i'll get there friday evening, im guessing the phillips is close to or in robinsville??? im staying at the two wheel inn with some friends, its a few miles down the road. just meet up any time friday night?

there is gonna be oh i would say maybe a few peeps living large with cocktails in hand (did someone say Hooch?) at the Phillips friday night. (yes in robbinsville) I'm at the Microtel down the block and i WILL be leaving a wake up call!:beerchug::poke:

Just remember Robbinsville is a dry county! So bring your own!:cheerleader:

there is gonna be oh i would say maybe a few peeps living large with cocktails in hand (did someone say Hooch?) at the Phillips friday night. (yes in robbinsville) I'm at the Microtel down the block and i WILL be leaving a wake up call!:beerchug::poke:

Microtel? I found that one time:whistle::laugh:

Me and Pappy have and extra bed if someone needs one? Thursday night thru Saturday night at the Phillips.. :thumbsup:

Heres' the official Fall Bash schedule:

Day 1:Ride, return from riding, drink, eat, drink, eat drink pass out
(please shower somewhere in there)

Day 2: Ride to the Falls with Rayabusa, or as we are now calling it Ray Ray in 08 on the campaign trail, return from falls, drink, eat, drink, eat drink pass out.

Day 3:See day 1, and before you pass out, XBOX 360 COD 4 Warfare ultimate survivalist tournament outide racerV's trailer. Winner gets beat up by the drunks and tied to the tree of shame:rofl:

Day 4: See day 1, finish all alcohol and food(please shower again if not before then)

Day 5: Looming deep depression sets in, pack yo shid, say goodbye to the peeps, and be mean to them so they won't see ya tearing up...untie GixxerHp from the tree of shame, let 99 out of the closet and remove duct tape and head home with thoughts of Spring Bash...

Hows that?:rofl:

Lycan is calling an awful short day of 120M on day 2... my guess? the return route from the falls will be extended and diverse.. :) (anyone running under 250 or 300 miles a day is a sissy...)

anyway maybe return around the top? (cherahola) and come back up 129? (seeings the dragon is more fun on weekdays ?) or how about the Parkway?

I love running the FOOTHILLS back to back and pushing my average speed with each pass. I reset the GPS at the bottom and run the road, Frist trip shoot for 55 or 60 mph average. Run it again and try to add 5mph with each pass. I love that road...

Back