Keeps getting better ( ZX11 )

Be careful messing with Demmy's threads. If you look in the picture above on the right you'll see what happened to the last person to do so :firing::boohoo: :laugh:

I miss my mighty 11. in some ways I would rather have it than the busa.

zx11.4.jpg

Rather have your ZX11 than your busa RMS? Why would that be? Just curious. The busa is quite similair to the 11 in alot of ways, just faster, lighter, more torque, better brakes, suspension etc, basically an 11 on steriods. I have to admit your 11 was a beautiful machine, and the 11's in general had a classic beauty about them :thumbsup: But I'd never take mine back over my busa :laugh: I have a 14 for the kawi spot anyway :beerchug: just don't tell anybody :rofl:

Rather have your ZX11 than your busa RMS? Why would that be? Just curious. The busa is quite similair to the 11 in alot of ways, just faster, lighter, more torque, better brakes, suspension etc, basically an 11 on steriods. I have to admit your 11 was a beautiful machine, and the 11's in general had a classic beauty about them :thumbsup: But I'd never take mine back over my busa :laugh: I have a 14 for the kawi spot anyway :beerchug: just don't tell anybody :rofl:

Yeah, but look at all that chrome :laugh:

I know I get attached to my rides, I miss my 97 Jeep Wrangler, and I still think if I had the money it would be hard to trade my Busa in ?

NICE 11 by the way !!

Last edited:
I dunno, I think thats most of it, it was done how I wanted it done. I am still kinda old school to and like my carb's, not sayin new aint better cause I no better. I personally think that "my" 11 was a more comfortable ride than this one although it prolly has alot to do with set up. which reminds me I still need to order helibars.

The 11 is coming along nicely. They are still a good looking bike. A freind of mine had a dark green one with silver flames. Beutifull bike. I know about too many interests.Busa ,Roadstar Warrior, Lifted 4 wheeler then for the cages. Empty pockets.

DSC00234.JPG

Busa 456.jpg

warrior4.jpg

Back