Keeps getting better ( ZX11 )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
The longer this thing sits in the garage the better looking it gets, I got her cleaned up and decided to Paint the yellowed windscreen Black.

I cant help myself, I just ordered a Fairing bolt set for it. Previous owner lost half the bolts and replaced them with whatever he could find.

Im addicted to Mods :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

==========================================================

zx11.jpg

000_3621.jpg

Yes.. I have to admit.. I'm addicted too. And my biggest complaint about my bike sickness is it's interfering with my car sickness... And I'm too much on a budget to afford both at the same time.. hahaha.

ME:"Hi.. My name is Marcus"
Crowd:"Hi Marcus!"
Me:"It's taken me a while to admit to this... but" {harsh swallow} "But..."
Crowd:"It's ok Marcus, you can do this!"
Me:"I'm a mod addict... I just can't let **** alone... I knew it was getting bad when my bike addiction started effecting my car addiction which already trumped my xbox 360 and computer addiction. My doggies suffered because I couldn't take them for a ride on the bike. They are the ones that actually gave me an intervention..."

Yes.. I have to admit.. I'm addicted too. And my biggest complaint about my bike sickness is it's interfering with my car sickness... And I'm too much on a budget to afford both at the same time.. hahaha.

Me:"I'm a mod addict... I just can't let **** alone... I knew it was getting bad when my bike addiction started effecting my car addiction which already trumped my xbox 360 and computer addiction. My doggies suffered because I couldn't take them for a ride on the bike. They are the ones that actually gave me an intervention..."

LMAO. That sounds exactly like me. I am a Mustang junkie from the start. Then I got my F250 and couldn't leave that alone. I have never owned anything that I didn't want to mod. I said if I ever got the money to start my own business, I would call it Never Satisfied.

Weren't you selling that?

Yep

1 Guy asking Grandma for the down payment, But his car just blew up on him so money must go elsewhere, Now says give him a couple months.

1 Girl wants to buy it for her husband as a B-Day gift, But I need to get it put all back together, ( Waiting on a fairing bolt kit ) and ride it to work so she can see it put together.

1 Guy wants to see it put all back together before he makes me an offer.

Seeing how its fall I will be suprised if it sells before spring, ( except maybe for the B-Day present ) which means it will be in my garage, and every time I walk out there I have to look at it, and I cant leave it alone.

Maybe I should throw the Busa Bike Cover over it so I cant see it.

yup, better throw a Busa cover over it (or park it in a remote storage space). During the few short weeks I had mine, I did:
* new tires (front and rear)
* new plugs
* upgraded the stick coils
* upgraded brakes to gixxer 1K 6-pots, braided lines and pads

I stopped when i started looking for a full exhaust, jet kit and filter. Told the wife I really need to buy a Gen II now :whistle:

thats me to a tee. used to be my quads. now its my busa.

No, it's not ZX anything.org, BUT there are a lot of us that LOVE any nice motorcycle. I wish I had the money to have 1 of each !!

No, it's not ZX anything.org, BUT there are a lot of us that LOVE any nice motorcycle. I wish I had the money to have 1 of each !!
We really should have a kawi section, there's tons of kawi owners on here that are afraid to come out of the closet, it would be great to give them a place to talk about their alternate lifestyle :cheerleader: I don't know why Captain hasn't already done that :laugh:

We really should have a kawi section, there's tons of kawi owners on here that are afraid to come out of the closet, it would be great to give them a place to talk about their alternate lifestyle :cheerleader: I don't know why Captain hasn't already done that :laugh:

Might be a good idea,

But then it would lead to a Honda section and a Yamaha section and a Harley section and who knows what else.

Hope ya know where just having fun wit ya:laugh:Gotta know your gonna get polked on a Suzuki Hayabusa biased site:poke:

Not a problem brother.

But you should know this is my Pride and Joy, The ZX11 is just a project I picked up

==========================================================

000_3559.jpg

000_3609.jpg

Last edited:
Back