Plate mounted

LILGSXR

Registered
finally got to fitting my new plate mount that i was fabbing up. a friend got me some med. grade stainless. was a pain to drill and buff up but well worth it. accept after installing it you can't see that i buffed the crap out of it lol :banghead: any how heres the first pictures of the bike this year kinda dusty from the garage nothing a little bath won't clean up. Oh yea in the mock up stage of this whole ordeal i was moving the bike forward a little bit and the kickstand caught on something on the floor and folded on me. i couldn't quite catch the bike but it fell in my garage on some stuff so the fairing are all ok just cracked my windscreen witch i finally found out is a genuine suzuki touring windscreen. so if any one knows where i could pick one up for a decent price i may get it or i'll leave it until i can afford anouther from the dealer :banghead::banghead::banghead:
on to pictures!!!
top piece is what i started with.
DSC01623.jpg

can't see much huh :poke:
busa102.jpg

back sides always clean
busa103.jpg

if you look real hard just off by the mirror you can see the crack in the screen its about 4 1/2" long or so.
busa104.jpg

busa105.jpg

Oh yea in the mock up stage of this whole ordeal i was moving the bike forward a little bit and the kickstand caught on something on the floor and folded on me. i couldn't quite catch the bike but it fell in my garage on some stuff so the fairing are all ok just cracked my windscreen witch i finally found out is a genuine suzuki touring windscreen. so if any one knows where i could pick one up for a decent price i may get it or i'll leave it until i can afford anouther from the dealer :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Sorry to hear about dropping your scoot.

Best place to get the factory touring windscreen is Oneida Suzuki: $40 + shipping.
Hayabusa Windshield GSX1300 1997-2007 ---CLOSEOUT--- :: Suzuki Hayabusa :: Street & SuperSport :: Oneida Suzuki Inc

Shipping is a bit high, but doesn't climb much when you add other stuff. I combined my order with the Busa centerstand kit, which is also priced very cheap at Oneida.
Center Stand GSX1300 HAYABUSA :: Suzuki Hayabusa :: Street & SuperSport :: Oneida Suzuki Inc
It's a royal pain in the ss to install, but a GREAT mod to have.:cheerleader:

If you do order, this is a pretty good place to pick up an oil filter. Much cheaper than my local dealer.

i can acually get my oil filter at work(carquest) for half of what the dealer wants and it looks identical to the suzuki one. i may have to order that up from oneida i've ordered thru them before

Back