Added a bike to the stable...

congrats to ya... looks nice:thumbsup:

look nice and congrats

Nice bike, but we want pics of the girl on the bike!

:thumbsup: Great looking bike.

Nice Bike! :thumbsup:

Nice, congrats, hope she enjoys it!

Thanks guys!

wheelie machine:thumbsup:

Oh yeah! Big time! :thumbsup:

And for everyone wanting a pic of her on it, I snapped one real quick with my iphone at the gas station today when we went to register the bike. And no, she's not a squid,:rulez: she was driving our car behind me... :laugh:

Oh yeah, today is her birthday! Not a bad birthday present I might add... :laugh:
photo3.jpg

Happy Birthday Ire!

:beerchug:

I'll second that shirt ! Yeah... The Buell is very nice too. Ive always wanted the bigger Buells but I just looked like an elephant mounting a football ! Looks great on her. Congrats and happy birthday to the mrs.:thumbsup:

I'll second that shirt ! Yeah... The Buell is very nice too. Ive always wanted the bigger Buells but I just looked like an elephant mounting a football ! Looks great on her. Congrats and happy birthday to the mrs.:thumbsup:

Yeah I like that shirt too...:laugh: Found it on ebay...

I'm a bit big on the buell also(6'3"), but not too much... Not sure how I look on it to other people though :whistle: But it is still surprisingly nimble... A lot of fun to ride!

Yeah I like that shirt too...:laugh: Found it on ebay...

I'm a bit big on the buell also(6'3"), but not too much... Not sure how I look on it to other people though :whistle: But it is still surprisingly nimble... A lot of fun to ride!

Get some gear on Irena! She is beautiful and you need to keep her that way!

Nice bike, we will talk soon about Terre's.

Good night, and may be the last one here, I don't know!
Bubba

Get some gear on Irena! She is beautiful and you need to keep her that way!

Nice bike, we will talk soon about Terre's.

Good night, and may be the last one here, I don't know!
Bubba

I hear you Bubba! She actually has full leathers and body armor now. :thumbsup: Planning on getting her a custom 2pc suit down the road as the leathers don't fit her as nice as she would like them so, but they do the trick. Let's ride soon! Talk to you later. :beerchug:

nice package :)
I mean that in the most sincere way I can muster ... lol
My wife has finally recently achieved the "full gear status"
and we have been speculating on a bike for her , that bike looks good on your "significant other" ...
only problem is mine is a little more "inseam challenged" :banghead:
we'll figure something out .

nice package :)
I mean that in the most sincere way I can muster ... lol
My wife has finally recently achieved the "full gear status"
and we have been speculating on a bike for her , that bike looks good on your "significant other" ...
only problem is mine is a little more "inseam challenged" :banghead:
we'll figure something out .

Thanks! I think it fits her well too... :thumbsup: I hear you on the inseam issues... It's been such a headache to even find something that sort of fits her. :banghead: Big problem is the inseam as well... The small sizes are all way too short... On her jacket, I had to get a tall size and get it tailored... May have just been better to go with a custom suit from the very beginning... :lol:

Nice looking bike, Much more fun riding as couple on two than two on one,,,,,,sometimes:laugh:

Back