Dunlop Q2's shipped $225 "SWEET"

I am running bt 016's. Are the Q2's much different?

I'm running 16's as well and have no issues, GREAT tires! I've been on 16's simply because I could buy them for fifty bucks a set less than the Q2's. Now that these sales are on with the Q's, I'm wishing I wouldn't have purchased the three sets of 16's in my garage. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 16's but if I had a choice, I'd take the Q2's every time!

Thanks, Tuf...I was going to get a set of 016's also. Been hearing good things about the new Q2's and just bougt a set..unbelievable price, Thanks!

Looks like Dunlop is pushing them right now...
Cycle Gear also has a similar sale:
with free shipping.

Sportmax Q2 Tire Package Deal:
120/70-17 Front & 180/55-17 Rear $249.99 - Save $119.91
120/70-17 Front & 190/50-17 Rear $269.99 - Save $221.91
Roadsmart Tire Package Deal:
120/70-17 Front & 180/55ZR-17 Rear $219.99 - Save $206.91
120/70-17 Front & 190/50ZR-17 Rear $229.99 - Save $202.95

:beerchug:

$209 to your door if you get the Saturday special... pre order them on there site! Got a set coming for when I am done with the BT016's on the 09 1k!

$209 to your door if you get the Saturday special... pre order them on there site! Got a set coming for when I am done with the BT016's on the 09 1k!

I could not find the Saturday Special offer? Can you post up how one goes about getting the additional Saturday Special discount?

Just got mine installed, Got Fuzz?? :cheerleader:

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

So Tuf...these good for the track??? The Busa only has 1K miles on current shoes but the R6 is begging for some new shoes. R6 is my dedicated track bike...also looking into hitting the Ed Bargy School and then racing with wera. Good enough...I'm not a front running A group guy either so no worries... thanks.

Yes sir ee! You must remember, you can overpower any tire including the best race tire. However, Dunlop's Qualifier is perfectly capable of moderate race pace.

If your R6 is a dedicated track bike, you may want to consider race tires and warmers. These Q2's may be the best street/track tire available but it's not a genuine race tire. As long as you are running ten seconds below race pace, these tires will do you just fine! :beerchug:

I love my Q2s that i ran at the bash they we great, they now have 846 miles on them and they still have some tread in the middle but none on the edges :dunno: not sure what happend :laugh:

yeah, i was considering tire warmers and actual race tires but $$$$ was getting in the way. IF I start racing then for sure but right now there is no need..I just take a few warm up laps and I'm good. I am going to give them a try...mtf

I love my Q2s that i ran at the bash they we great, they now have 846 miles on them and they still have some tread in the middle but none on the edges :dunno: not sure what happend :laugh:

Post us up some tire photos Shane! :beerchug:

Post us up some tire photos Shane! :beerchug:

They really did hold up very well for the amount of abuse they took, i tried to make it slip and it never did, but we was 2 up also.
That is why i went back to another Q2 they are awesome. And going to get another set the 15th at the cycle gear sale. I like the Q2s:thumbsup:

Back