Learning Motocross

busa_latin_babe

Registered
Pictures of me learning Motocross

Im learning motocross ans I just wanted to share some pictures with you'll... I already broke my lower lip but that its not gonna stop me (Gosh still hurts) :lol: Right now Im just getting used to the atv... but next time Im going in!!!!!

DSC03792.jpg

DSC03944.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, Raced motorcross for 11 years, but on bikes.

Yeah, get yourself a helmet at least (will go along way to prevent busted lips.. and skulls). Some gloves, and elbow/knee armour are a good thing too.
Dirt riding is a blast, I'm in the woods about every weekend that it's over 45 degrees.
Wear your gear, have fun, ride safe.:thumbsup:

Good times, 4 wheels can be fun too:whistle:

Looks like the lil one is havin a great time aswell.

I rode a friends ATV for the first time a few months ago, I broke it :banghead: so i think Ill have to buy one to ride off road again

Thanks to all for the comments.... Like I said I was just getting used to the atv, not a serious ride just having fun with the kids, I already ordered my gear!!!! :beerchug:

Very cool, Raced motorcross for 11 years, but on bikes.

Me too, grew up on dirtbikes, at 18 couldn't afford streetbike insurance, so I raced 2 1/2 seasons of 250 B class...there I realized how much I enjoyed being able to walk around:laugh: and walked away while I still could:laugh:

Back