Barber Motorsports Park Trackday

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
My husband and I spent the weekend at Barber with a few of the board members, Keith (skydivr), Randy(Mr.Bogus), Tom (Jet Li), Adam (09BusaDrvr). Was a bit chilly and we got wet a few time but all in all we all had a blast!

Here are the few pics I was able to take with my cruddy camera, I mostly used Tom's camera.....his was far better than mine:thumbsup: I'm sure he'll post up the pics as soon as he gets rested.

Mr. Busa didn't get to make this trip with us though...he has an injury (fork seal leak) :(

100_6281.jpg

100_6284.jpg

100_6286.jpg

100_6288.jpg

100_6309.jpg

Looks like a good time had by all! I'm a bit envious but I suppose I'll get over it! :sulk:

Glad to see and hear that you guys had a great time at the track! Hopefully I can have my first track day next month.

You know Randy, I never really new the purpose of Pilot Powers until I saw those anchoring your EZup! :laugh:

Those wiley Frenchman finally invented something with a purpose! :cheerleader:

Last edited:
You know Randy, I never really new the purpose of Pilot Powers until I saw those anchoring your EZup! :laugh:

Those wiley Frenchman finally invented something with a purpose! :cheerleader:

Oh Dear Lord I laughed at that one SteveO!!!

Yep, thats the only role they play at our track days:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What no mmention of the yams representing (oh what it was just me). I see how it is hahaha. Dont you guys be mad that little 600 was runnin'em

Hey, I was in the yam club out there..'05 R6 doing nicely in the Novice group. I love my Busa for sure but that R6 was simply awesome out there. :thumbsup:

Hey thats right! thanks for that stand hahah!!!! :poke: You should have stayed sunday was a little better.

Last edited:
What no mmention of the yams representing (oh what it was just me). I see how it is hahaha. Dont you guys be mad that little 600 was runnin'em

Oh!

Look who shows up!

Dude you and your Yam ROCKED the place (as always)! I would be 2 seconds behind you if I's riding that Desmo the Dr. had! Wait...... no.... if I had that bike... I'd be in the top of a tree at Turn 1... and you'd still beat me - never mind!

Last edited:
Got to tell ya, would have given a nut to stay Sunday but my fluids program was not going to write itself so...home I went. Uncle Sam is paying me nicely to be in school and I don't think he would understand in the least if I explain that I failed out because I was having too much fun at Barber :laugh: I'd be back in the 'stan before the months end I bet...

Got to tell ya, would have given a nut to stay Sunday but my fluids program was not going to write itself so...home I went. Uncle Sam is paying me nicely to be in school and I don't think he would understand in the least if I explain that I failed out because I was having too much fun at Barber :laugh: I'd be back in the 'stan before the months end I bet...

Sir, pleasure to ride out there with ya. You take care of that business, your accomplishments speak for themselves!

great pics, thanks for sharing! glad you guys had a great time :beerchug:

Oh!

Look who shows up!

Dude you and your Yam ROCKED the place (as always)! I would be 2 seconds behind you if I's riding that Desmo the Dr. had! Wait...... no.... if I had that bike... I'd be in the top of a tree at Turn 1... and you'd still beat me - never mind!

Man you know I love riden with you, your my first and only internet date thats really worked out :rofl::rofl:. Any way I've learned alot from you and really appreaciate all you and Dawn have done for me. You've been a really great friend and mentor. Thanks Ran!!

Last edited:
Back