Tiller's Pics from Barber this weekend!

I'm out of breath just watching again. Can't thank you enough for the video session! Go Skydivr! :cheerleader:

My personal fav, my body position is improving still need to have the guts to lean a little more...

24118066-SG2K2051.jpg

:bowdown: Good job guys. The pics are great and the video is awesome. That last pic is super nice. :thumbsup:

I been thinking to do this for a while, I been trying to get other people to go with me but so far nothing, I think thats why I haven't go yet, I m sure that will be more fun on a group, but since Im the only one that wants to go I guess that will have to go by myself.

Last edited:
:bowdown: Good job guys. The pics are great and the video is awesome. That last pic is super nice. :thumbsup:

I been thinking to do this for a while, I been trying to get other people to go with me but so far nothing, I think thats why I haven't go yet, I m sure that will be more fun on a group, but since Im the only one that wants to go I guess that will have to go by myself.

If you are waiting for others, you'll be waiting a long time. Go and meet new friends!

An older track day pic! Was in the novice class and had to get bumped to intermediate! Nice video of the 3 of you!

5C7B2310.jpg

Last edited:
Back