Whats going on here?

I'm sure glad you decided to go with the boost instead of 1441 :whistle:

:bowdown:
Yea...to your favor:beerchug: I had thought of keeping the HMFs and gutting them out to be stealth full pipe on the turbo. BUT that would nt be fun..every turbo deserves a sexy dump pipe and I needed the $$$ from the HMFs anyhow.

The moch up begins...so I can see what I need or need to replace from the used ultra kit I picked up.:beerchug:
Also purchased a very nice used GenII rad with dual fans...dual muzzy alum blades on the way for it. Had to drill two new holes in the mount for mounting the ultra lig/air heat exchanger onto it.

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

Polished up the BigCC billet primary fuel rail too. Thats enough for one day...atleast now I can see what BLING it needs to finish it up and make it BigRod style. Now I have to take it back off for that work:laugh:

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Oil cooler APE block offs are on.
Muzzy fan blade are in the Dual GenII set up.
mochin up the braided fuel lines.

Need to get the turbo header ceramic coated...so then I can start putting things on to STAY:laugh:
Slow but sure is comin together. Take time to figure out how I want it to LOOK and what to change out for new.

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

I've got the same BigCC fuel rail. :beerchug: Nice n big (volume).

Make sure you put a crankcase breather oil catch can into your system. Look slike you're making good progress. :thumbsup:

Quick up date:
Wired the Microtch box.
Insulated and heat shielded the fuel filter and pump after checking all fitting to be tight.
Machup AEM digi A/F guage in carbon mount cup....TEMP..disreguard the tie-strap holing it:laugh: WIll be a AEM boost guage next to it soon.

Waiting on plenum to return from polishing
Waiting on coated header to return..then it all starts comin together.

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

rod, you're a freak, lol. check lovell performance, they have a billet upper clamp that holds two gauges, nice and low profile. although, low profile is maybe more my style than yours, lol.

rod, you're a freak, lol. check lovell performance, they have a billet upper clamp that holds two gauges, nice and low profile. although, low profile is maybe more my style than yours, lol.

Iv seen his first handed, and yes very nice tree for $300+. BUT I have plans for this tree yet.

Just picked up my ceramic coated header from HPC..THANKS GREG. THis thing looks sweet, coated outside and INSIDE. Pics up later.

Back