They Said It Would Happen :(

s3ns4i

Registered
Well winter is here, and the bike is put away. Now I find myself with no meaning, walking in the garage daily just to look at it. I understand its my first bike, first busa, but damn how are you guys getting through now being able to ride during the winter. Its killing me... 7k miles in 2 months..

It's time for mods!
Yeah, mod time. Don't wait until summer. Do it while the bike is out of commision for storage. Hope you have a warm place to store close to the house and with electricity. I have mine in a storage unit and it's a total PITA to work with no light in the winter. You got about 1 hour before it's dark after work. Also cold ass freegin hell this time of year but I do it little at a time. No big rush now.

Yeah, mod time. Don't wait until summer. Do it while the bike is out of commision for storage. Hope you have a warm place to store close to the house and with electricity. I have mine in a storage unit and it's a total PITA to work with no light in the winter. You got about 1 hour before it's dark after work. Also cold ass freegin hell this time of year but I do it little at a time. No big rush now.

I do.. kept in a garage with heater that stays 72.. I guess it's time to get the quickshifter put on.. already done exhaust and pcv..

Pretty soon you will be sitting on her, then you will see a smudge and you will clean that, then before you know it your sitting the dog up on the seat and taking cute pics just to have a reason to be around her. It's an addiction.

Guilty

2.png

Didnt check the temp this morning before I left for work, that was 5 hours ago and according to my handy dandy weather app, it is just now 46 degrees here in sunny San Carlos. LOL

I bought Gerbings heated pant liner, coat liner, heated gloves and heated socks. Sun is always shining here and the last week has been close to 70 degrees, man I love it here. I'll use the heated cloths at about 60 degrees or lower. Twotone, let's go ride man!!

I do.. kept in a garage with heater that stays 72.. I guess it's time to get the quickshifter put on.. already done exhaust and pcv..
Your garage is warmer than my house. I keep it a nice toasty 64 degrees.

I bought Gerbings heated pant liner, coat liner, heated gloves and heated socks. Sun is always shining here and the last week has been close to 70 degrees, man I love it here. I'll use the heated cloths at about 60 degrees or lower. Twotone, let's go ride man!!

Heated gear...at 60 degrees!
I use it in the low 40's or below, and I thought I was cold natured!

Thanks guys for all the responses.. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Expecting about 8 inches of the white stuff today :(

Back