Benifits of Lowering?

(KrunkyTB @ Aug. 30 2007,16:13) thanks dadofthree, will one set of links work for both front and back?
The links replace rear suspension components. You need to find someone near by to help ya.

For the front you go reaper risers, new triple tree, or strap, etc.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/motorcy....QfsopZ1

Please do a search. I haven't modified my suspension. Others will be along soon I'm sure and there's lots of good peeps in Ohio
bowdown.gif

i got my kit from the room sponser soupy sales ...and its well worth it big time compared to being on tip toes
beerchug.gif

HID headlight (40MPH headlight on a 200Mph bike) This is as much a safety thing as a looks item. Cars WILL see you much better with an HID low beam.. I would say my "cut me off" events have dropped by 75% since adding the light.

Other mods:
Double bubble (I can now see speedo going down highway)
ThrottleMiester (I still prefer my old fashioned vista cruise but it would not work)

RoadLok ::::: <----- a must have.... I purchased my riding gear from 2 different guys that had brand new bikes stolen (busas) and I travel a lot. The Roadlok lets me sleep MUCH better at night when on the road.

personaly I like the adjustable dog bones for the rear over the ones with only 3 or 6 specific heights. It allows you to lower the bile only by as much as you need.
P5283289.jpg

P5283290.jpg

For the front reaper riser is prob the quickest/easiest/cheapest safe way to lower the front. Again, something like this helps you get the front down to the exact height needed. For the street I wouldn't strap the front. Yes it's cheaper but just not the safest way.

(sorry I dont have reapers on my front so no pic... I'm sure lots of others here have one....)

Back