two k8's out on the prowl

greyrocket

Registered
the meeting spot and are over priced gas here in CA :moon:
IMG_1038.jpg

after getting some food :cheerleader: they got some dam good food and some hotties that work there :thumbsup:
IMG_1039.jpg

Bosshound giving his busa it's fix at the watering hole
IMG_1040.jpg

after getting off the autobahn getting here :rofl:its a long road that has little traffic. and some nuke stacks
IMG_1042.jpg

me trying some new angle "i'am a sexy *****"
IMG_1043.jpg

and the end back at home and amazing we did not get pulled over and we never went over the speed limit. did almost 140miles
IMG_1045.jpg

Last edited:
We had breakfast at Mel's this morning around 8:30. Party of eight. Rode Sheep Ranch, Hwy 26, Railroad flat, gased in Jamestown with the plan to head to the Mini Dragon again.

Well .......................... you know what happened there last week . This time we didn't get there. Turned off on Parrot's Ferry road and got to Colombia. Stopped and waited, lost 3 rider's. Aaron turned back alittle earlier to go check, his wife was MIA. The rest of us turned around, but the missing were not located, nor Aaron. After doubling back again, they were still MIA. The ride was aborted and we split ways. Still haven't heard what happened. Pretty sure just a missed turn. Only ticked off 229 miles.

Dammit I was ready to rock and roll.

did you take any picks russ ? and were is Rob aka ozz i called his cell and he never called me back. maybe next week we got to get the gang back

did you take any picks russ ? and were is Rob aka ozz i called his cell and he never called me back. maybe next week we got to get the gang back

It was a no photo day. Didn't think to get a pick of the line up at Mel's. 2 FZ1's, FJR, KLR, Buell, Bandit, SV 650 and my Busa.

Back