AMA races @Elkhart-rolled the dice...

BigDiesel

Registered
Yep, rolled up to AMA again, and this time instead of pulling IN while it was raining, I had the oppourtunity to pull OUT during the first Superbike race because if I stayed to watch the end I'd have been stuck riding 40+miles in the rain ON MY BUSA-not exactly fun, and I just ran home friday 15+miles in pouring rain...so Im a little SICK of water-needles on my skin right now
guns.gif

I did get to run into TJ from the board-nice to meet you sir, had a fun time talkin, just wish I didnt havta run. Hope you made it home safe n sound too man
beerchug.gif

if there's no rain on the schedule tomorrow (not looking good) i may go back, but this is my last year for this garbage for a while-dropped over $50 on food and one hat for Scotty Jr. and over $50 in gas (i took Busa, Amy took CR-V w/Jr.) and all I got is some silly pics of the racers coming up the back of the main straightaway...will load later, after I calm down
banghead.gif

cant believe this crap happened TWO YEARS IN A ROW
crazy.gif

Made it home safe and sound, I headed north along the lake and dodged all the rain. A lot farther to get home that way, but at least i didnt get my arse wet. Had a good time seeing you, Amy and Scotty. I did whatch the whole race before it started raining, Ben Spies walked away with it. I will head over again tomorrow if the weather man says no rain, other wise I sticking home. Talk at you later.
beerchug.gif

and you wanted me to come up there i am smarter than that plus i am sick as a dog so that blows man

I rode up Sunday 178 miles in the rain and home 178 miles some rain on the busa with the wife and had a blast. No rain for super sport or super bike on Sunday. full race tires on super bike and 2:13 lap times. Bostrom gave his trophy to a little kid right in front of me, coolest thing. The kid was wide eyed and didn't know what to say.

thats good that they still had the races i guess-but I wasnt about to ride up there in the rain again...
on friday I rode down to IL for court 90 miles each way, and got absolutely POURED on for over ten miles straight right before I got home from riding 90 miles non-stop after a 90 mile non-stop trip with only a 40-minute break between for food, rest, and court.
Then rode another 30miles friday night to bounce and woke up saturday hoping I could catcha friggin break this year....Mother Nature sux b@lls
guns.gif

shiii playa, i aint know this wuz your thread broham, got pics? and nah not that kind, i knowz you gotz pleny o those, mah man.

Yep, rolled up to AMA again, and this time instead of pulling IN while it was raining, I had the oppourtunity to pull OUT during the first Superbike race because if I stayed to watch the end I'd have been stuck riding 40+miles in the rain ON MY BUSA-not exactly fun, and I just ran home friday 15+miles in pouring rain...so Im a little SICK of water-needles on my skin right now
guns.gif

I did get to run into TJ from the board-nice to meet you sir, had a fun time talkin, just wish I didnt havta run. Hope you made it home safe n sound too man
beerchug.gif

if there's no rain on the schedule tomorrow (not looking good) i may go back, but this is my last year for this garbage for a while-dropped over $50 on food and one hat for Scotty Jr. and over $50 in gas (i took Busa, Amy took CR-V w/Jr.) and all I got is some silly pics of the racers coming up the back of the main straightaway...will load later, after I calm down
banghead.gif

cant believe this crap happened TWO YEARS IN A ROW
crazy.gif
Hey man, I saw your bike at the suzuki display. I went back to our motorhome in the paddock to grab a cohiba for ya, but by the time I got back to introduce myself to ya you were already gone. Weather sucked for sure, but it wasn't too bad.

Rain SUCKS. VIR Race in August should be good. Just have to deal with the 90+ degree HEAT.

Back