Who all fishes

Love to fish here also. Always have. At this point in time I mainly concentrate on bottom fishing in The Gulf of Mexico out of Destin Fl. Living on the Choctawhatchee Bay I fish most days from my dock.

DSCN0469 (Small).JPG

I mainly kayak fish the backwaters of NE Florida for Reds and Trout. A couple times a month I go offshore with my buddy. Heres last Saturdays catch.

EZ$ 001.jpg

EZ$ 002.jpg

EZ$ 003.jpg

EZ$ 005.jpg

I've been fishing with my Pop on, and off for about 25 yrs. He is a Bass fishing NUT !!! He's had 2 boats, a Bass Tracker, and now a 19 foot Triton. I just started really getting into it about 3 years ago. I always went with him before because we never did anything together, so I just went to be with him. Now that I'm older, and after losing my 2 1/2 month old son to S.I.D.S. I see how precious the time we have with our loved ones is.
We go on a fishing trip for a week once a year, with some of his friends. Usually we go to Lake Anna (VA), or Chikahominy River (sp.?) (VA), but we're renting a house next week on Lake Gaston (between VA - NC), I've never been there, but can't wait !!

I've been fishing with my Pop on, and off for about 25 yrs. He is a Bass fishing NUT !!! He's had 2 boats, a Bass Tracker, and now a 19 foot Triton. I just started really getting into it about 3 years ago. I always went with him before because we never did anything together, so I just went to be with him. Now that I'm older, and after losing my 2 1/2 month old son to S.I.D.S. I see how precious the time we have with our loved ones is.
We go on a fishing trip for a week once a year, with some of his friends. Usually we go to Lake Anna (VA), or Chikahominy River (sp.?) (VA), but we're renting a house next week on Lake Gaston (between VA - NC), I've never been there, but can't wait !!

Sounds like it's going to be a good trip. :thumbsup:

You guys have same great looking boats. If I ever get back near the ocean I'll have to figure out how to afford one of those. :bowdown:

At the end of the month Mom and Dad are taking the whole family on a Disney vacation. It's going to be them, my sister, brother in law, my 2 nieces and myself. The first day of the vacation I'm going on a day fishing trip with my dad and brother in law in search of Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Wahoo, Blackfin Tuna, Cobia, Tripletail, Grouper, Snapper etc. Can't wait for that one. :cheerleader:

You guys have same great looking boats. If I ever get back near the ocean I'll have to figure out how to afford one of those. :bowdown:

At the end of the month Mom and Dad are taking the whole family on a Disney vacation. It's going to be them, my sister, brother in law, my 2 nieces and myself. The first day of the vacation I'm going on a day fishing trip with my dad and brother in law in search of Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Wahoo, Blackfin Tuna, Cobia, Tripletail, Grouper, Snapper etc. Can't wait for that one. :cheerleader:

Good time to come down here lookin for the dolphin (mahi). They are around here pretty thick til the beginning of June or so. Where are you fishing out of and are you doing a charter?

No pics yet, but HRH and I are headed to Rockport, TX Memorial Day weekend to do a little fishing with my dad. We kayak up into the flats looking for redfish. Diana uses spinning gear, dad and I fly fish.

very nice rig! But I am a fly fisherman. Nothing like 6 or 7000' catching a native trout and tossing him in hot oil with salt pepper and garlic!

very nice rig! But I am a fly fisherman. Nothing like 6 or 7000' catching a native trout and tossing him in hot oil with salt pepper and garlic!

Thanks. I've tried fly fishing a few times but after having the line crack right next to my ear more then once :whistle: I figured that I had better give it up before I pierce something. :rofl:

Back