Trailer Size?

I towed a 7'X14' before too and it was a nice size trailer that carried 3 busas and gear. The reason I went with the 8'X20' was to have the ability to haul a corvette or something if I wanted. :thumbsup:

Yeah my corvette wouldn't go into my 8X20 without alotta work so i sold it. Cousin of mine bought it to Store his 1 of 433 Pontiac Firebirds that was made So it went to a good home.

I picked one up from GA. at the begining of this year.. Its a 8.5x16 plus a 2ft v-nose so i guess you can call it a 8.5x18. I love it plenty of room for 4 bikes,gear and whatever you want to put in there. Covanent Carg is the name of mine. I paid $3900 new for mine but im sure prices have gone up from there.

I know GA has a lot of companies that build them

Definitely do. I would have bought mine from a company in GA, but it would have cost way too much to ship to KS. They did tell me about one of their distributors in TX, so it worked it for the best.

I got a United Trailers 6x14 v-nose (so 6x16 at longest point). I haul the busa, got a good size work bench beside it, 4-wheeler and all the other drag racing goodies (i.e. 2 canopies, 4 chairs, tools, couple fuel jugs, fans, coolers, gear). Would be nice to have bigger but I got it for just under $3k out the door.

One day I would like to get a nice big goose neck toy hauler. I guess first I would need to buy a truck. :laugh: Then I need a place to store it when it's not being used. :rofl:

I have a 6x12 with V-Nose single axle and can fit two busa with no problem. Or just my busa and my son quad for when we go on vacation.

20080809_IMG_0001.jpg

20081018_IMG_0003.jpg

20080630_IMG_0004.jpg

Think you could get three bikes in there? I have a trailer about the same size and need to see if I can take all 3 bikes with me. Busa, R1 and R6

The gang named my trailer the "busa hospital", and made this sign for it at the Eureka Springs meet last summer. :thumbsup:

4 busas headed for bash in trailer.jpg

DSC_7951.JPG

DSC_7939.JPG

Back