Pictures and bike history

tjsharkstank

Registered
1993 Ninja This was my first ride. Only 4k miles on her and only $2000 bucks a few years ago. I have been riding since I was 5, but I had never had a street bike so I wanted to buy an older bike for my first. I was lucky that I found one in such good shape.

ninja.jpg

I then upgraded to the CBR. This was my baby for a couple of years.

cbr.jpg
cbrriding.jpg

I then had a momentary lapse in judgement and went cruiser!  OH NO!!!! I don't like to talk about it.

This is my new black and silver beauty.
BUSA.jpg
BUSA2.jpg

Put my blonde hair back and add 10 pounds and you got me.
t_red_hair-1.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

The pics look great

Welcome. Where in WV are you? The town looks familiar, but I can't place it. I lived otside on Morgantown and worked in Clarksburg for a while.

to the site, and YOU were VERY smart getting your first bike to learn on. Now you own the Best Looking and Fastest Color Bike ! Thanks for the Pictures  
jump9.gif

<marquee>
poke.gif
                                              Must                                          wear                                more                                          gear.                                                      
wink.gif
</marquee>

newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe, you just bought one
kickass.gif
scoot, and if you didn't already know the fastest color

New_Image_4__Small_.JPG

Thanks for the pics...some nice toys in there, but of course, we love the Busa the best!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome: very nice introduction...

Nice pics of machines........
super.gif

IMG_0008.JPG

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 02 2007,20:41) Welcome.  Where in WV are you?  The town looks familiar, but I can't place it.  I lived otside on Morgantown and worked in Clarksburg for a while.
Charleston WV. That pic of me on the CBR was taken on Quarrier St. near the east side of town.

Back