Back in the saddle

dtac101

Registered
I am new here. Just picked up a 2009, White (the fastest color), Hayabusa. I have never owned a bike this big, last bike was a CBR 900rr that got stolen four years ago. I was wondering what kind of mods are recomended? I do want to change the pipe first off but have no idea as to what kind. I have a yoshi on my CBR and liked it. I really like the bike so far and feel she is a keeper. At 42 the smaller bikes are a pain to ride anymore and there is no way I'm going to get a cruiser.

Danny
:beerchug:

:welcome: Do you want to go full or slip on? Full system I would go with Brocks Alien Head. Slip ons Maybe yosh or Two bros. Just my two cents. But go with what looks good to you.

Your too old to be riding a busa! :rofl: Just kiddin...I'm older than you. Very nice choice! :thumbsup:

:welcome: you will find plenty of info in regards to mods here this site is packed with them. I've only had my busa since December and I have already made some mods, one in particular was the kickstand I am short so once I lowered it I had to notch out my kickstand so it would lean more, it worked out great but when you find out what kind of pipes you get let me know I am going to be looking in to get some soon for my bike as well but I like my pipes shortie style I was thinking voodoo pipes they are loud too, but we'll see I am still looking, anyway good luck in your search and:welcome: aboard

have fun with it. you may find you like it the way it is. more power than you've ever played with, don't let it bite you.

Drop down "Buell" footpegs,Part No. N0006.1AD, $28.00 @ HD dealers, holes on pegs has to be drilled out to 1/2". Go to Lowes and get spacers that fits your pins. and 1/2"OD, cost >$1.00. You can find these spacer at the fastener area. Get risers on the bar. Helps the tired bones.

Last edited:
Back