Suches, Blood MTN, Saturday 6/2/07

Im not quiet as talented as Ted when it comes to riding and taking pics.
biggrin.gif

2007_June_motorcycle_017__Small_.jpg

Last one. The guys relaxing enjoying the view. Deb, Lynette, Dan, Don, Ted and Wes, it was a pleasure riding with you all today. I had a great time, lets do it again SOON!!
biggrin.gif
As you folks can see, I think Ted has won the pic hoe on this thread.
jump9.gif
Until next time, Ride Safe.

Tim

2007_June_motorcycle_034__Small_.jpg

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,20:05) view from the parking area.
I likey this picture.

Tim, likewise, I think we all had a good time. I hope that we all can schedule another ride soon. Now it's my turn to head to your area of the woods.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,20:22) Last one.  The guys relaxing enjoying the view.   Deb, Lynette, Dan, Don, Ted and Wes, it was a pleasure riding with you all today. I had a great time, lets do it again SOON!!  
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
     Until next time,  Ride Safe.

Tim
Don's on the phone, Agian!!!!

I'm starting to think he's a bookie!

yeah, but not as bad as one guy I rode with, he has a hands free hooked up to his helmet and talked on the phone while we rode.
biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,22:03) yeah, but not as bad as one guy I rode with, he has a hands free hooked up to his helmet and talked on the phone while we rode.  
biggrin.gif
OK ease up, I was arranging my dinner date with my sweet wife and another couple...we went to Provino's (I had lasagna with sausage...excellent choice)...then we went to see Knocked Up...that movie is so wrong...but very funny
super.gif

Alright, here we go with the few pictures I took...

First Dan's bike ready for the ride...

P1020117.JPG

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jun. 02 2007,20:22) Last one.  The guys relaxing enjoying the view.   Deb, Lynette, Dan, Don, Ted and Wes, it was a pleasure riding with you all today. I had a great time, lets do it again SOON!!  
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
     Until next time,  Ride Safe.

Tim
Did anyone notice that all the pilots had three letter names (Dan, Deb, Don, Ted, Tim, Wes). Only Lynette (Dan's passenger) broke the pattern.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back